Windows 10: Whenever I try to install windows this happens (trying to move from linux to windows) snd help

Discus and support Whenever I try to install windows this happens (trying to move from linux to windows) snd help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/g00db0iii [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/g00db0iii, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Whenever I try to install windows this happens (trying to move from linux to windows) snd help

/u/g00db0iii, Jan 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021
  3. dazed554 Win User
    College to teach Linux over windows

There would be no problem installing 64bit linux along side 32bit windows(I have done this several times).

No, you do not need one of those special runs on windows versions. Any distro will do, personally I like Fedora and Ubuntu.

I would suggest that before you install linux use vista's disk manager to shrink your vista partition and then during the linux install select the option to use the free space(I have always done it this way rather than messing with the vista partition in the linux install).

dazed554, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Whenever I try to install windows this happens (trying to move from linux to windows) snd help

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I try to install windows this happens (trying to move from linux to windows) snd help

1. Whenever I try to install windows this happens (trying to move from linux to windows) snd help - Similar Threads - Whenever try install

2. I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...: I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I cannot download the copy because of this error.We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason,...
  3. I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...: I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I cannot download the copy because of this error.We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason,...
  4. I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installation fails whenever I try to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation fails whenever I try to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10: I have an admittedly dated Acer Aspire that is currently running Windows 8.1. Previously, I successfully upgraded to Windows 10 but soon learned that the online certification courses I was taking were not compatible with Windows 10, so I had to roll back to Windows 8.1, and...
  6. Installation fails whenever I try to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

Installation fails whenever I try to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10: I have an admittedly dated Acer Aspire that is currently running Windows 8.1. Previously, I successfully upgraded to Windows 10 but soon learned that the online certification courses I was taking were not compatible with Windows 10, so I had to roll back to Windows 8.1, and...
  7. Trying to install Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Kali Linux: I'm in cyber security. I just started. I'm trying to install Kali Linux it seemed like it was working and then it seems as though there was a problem. WHat does this mean? I probably didn't put it in the correct sub-topics I'm not sure which sub-topic it goes....
  8. Trying to install Kali Linux

Trying to install Kali Linux: I'm in cyber security. I just started. I'm trying to install Kali Linux it seemed like it was working and then it seems as though there was a problem. WHat does this mean? I probably didn't put it in the correct sub-topics I'm not sure which sub-topic it goes....
  9. i tried installing windows 10 and this happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i tried installing windows 10 and this happened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vince-the-game-dev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzlvl5/i_tried_installing_windows_10_and_this_happened/
  10. Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint: So I have downloaded the Windows 10 Installation ISO and was planning on installing Windows 10, I've mounted the ISO and ran the setup with WINE and it opened up normally , but when I click 'Install now' a error pop-up shows up telling me: 'Windows cannot find a location...