Windows 10: whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

Discus and support whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed Elyoussfi, Feb 23, 2024.

1. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

this is the problem

:)

Ahmed Elyoussfi, Feb 23, 2024

2. Game Launch Issues

Hi Shantal, thanks for your reply and your suggestions!

Unfortunately, none of these steps worked for me. I may reach out to the game developers for their thoughts but I am confident there are no hardware compatibility issues because I am able to launch the games as long as I do so immediately after booting up, and I can play the games for hours without any issues. For the same reason, I am confident that reaching out to any PC component manufacturers would not be fruitful.

Justin Mackowiak, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 23, 2024
  4. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices - Microsoft Support

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

1. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue - Similar Threads - whenever try launch

2. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  3. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...: just downloaded valorant which is not running. keep on crashing after the launching the game. the game is still showing in the task bar but when i open the game from there and click on one of the options in the game it couldn't open. like that i installed steam and downloaded...
  4. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...: just downloaded valorant which is not running. keep on crashing after the launching the game. the game is still showing in the task bar but when i open the game from there and click on one of the options in the game it couldn't open. like that i installed steam and downloaded...
  5. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

7. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  8. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  9. Whenever I try to launch the game Fortnite, my PC will blue-screen with the stop code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to launch the game Fortnite, my PC will blue-screen with the stop code:...: I've tried many things, from uninstalling and reinstalling to updating drivers, updating the BIOS, etc, but nothing worked and the PC ends up delivering the same "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE." Would anybody care to help?...
  10. pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?): The last few days for me have been a nightmare, i’m pretty new to pc building and stuff around that, but about a year and a half ago i bought a cheap pc off offerup, and the gpu was in desperate need of an upgrade (gt 740) of course i still used it for a while, all was well....