Windows 10: Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

Discus and support Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SadSadSad99, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?

:)

SadSadSad99, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 3, 2022
  3. ShawnMc1 Win User
    Unable to play Minecraft after replacing my motherboard and CPU.

I'm unable to play Minecraft after replacing my motherboard and CPU. I'm logged into my Microsoft account, but when I try to open Minecraft I receive a popup that says I'm unable to sign in and it gives me an error code of 0x803f8001. Any suggestions?

ShawnMc1, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

Error Log Reading

Hi ankurshaswat.

Sorry I can't tell from logs but all data appears to be very old. Like September. Here is a list of quick fixes that can help from an MS article.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/win...dy_UpgradeTips
    Quick fixes The following steps can resolve many Windows upgrade problems.

• Remove nonessential external hardware, such as docks and USB devices.
    • Check all hard drives for errors and attempt repairs. To automatically repair hard drives, open an elevated command prompt, switch to the drive you wish to repair, and type the following command. You will be required to reboot the computer if the hard drive being repaired is also the system drive.
      • chkdsk /F
    • Attempt to restore and repair system files by typing the following commands at an elevated command prompt. It may take several minutes for the command operations to be completed. For more information, see Repair a Windows Image.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • Update Windows so that all available recommended updates are installed, and ensure the computer is rebooted if this is necessary to complete installation of an update.
    • Uninstall non-Microsoft antivirus software.
      • Use Windows Defender for protection during the upgrade.
      • Verify compatibility information and re-install antivirus applications after the upgrade.
    • Uninstall all nonessential software.
    • Update firmware and drivers.
    • Ensure that "Download and install updates (recommended)" is accepted at the start of the upgrade process.
    • Verify at least 16 GB of free space is available to upgrade a 32-bit OS, or 20 GB for a 64-bit OS.

Once you done all of the above could I suggest you follow this tutorial to install the upgrade. While non destructive I would recommend backing up all data off device.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Then repost the logs please.

Caledon Ken, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

1. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal... - Similar Threads - Whenever try log

2. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  3. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  4. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  5. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  6. Whenever I open Bing and search for something it gives me an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open Bing and search for something it gives me an error: So when I open Bing and search an error message comes up about my connection. My connection is PERFECTLY fine or I’m pretty sure it is. I recently downloaded AMD adrenaline that may be the cause I didn’t download google Firefox is giving me another error message and opera...
  7. Whenever I open Bing and search for something it gives me an error

Whenever I open Bing and search for something it gives me an error: So when I open Bing and search an error message comes up about my connection. My connection is PERFECTLY fine or I’m pretty sure it is. I recently downloaded AMD adrenaline that may be the cause I didn’t download google Firefox is giving me another error message and opera...
  8. Windows Defender giving me this message whenever i try to scan something

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender giving me this message whenever i try to scan something: this is the message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-giving-me-this-message-whenever-i/f9ca99c4-a955-4ccc-9829-cf2670de6490
  9. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error: It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code 0x80246007 if that helps...
  10. Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message: submitted by /u/Oh________________No [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eucbv0/start_menu_wont_open_whenever_i_try_to_open_it_it/