Windows 10: Whenever I try to log into the Xbox app it just shows that. When I click the top Sign In,...

Discus and support Whenever I try to log into the Xbox app it just shows that. When I click the top Sign In,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GhostInfernoX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GhostInfernoX, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Whenever I try to log into the Xbox app it just shows that. When I click the top Sign In,...

/u/GhostInfernoX, Oct 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Oct 26, 2020
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox app

i cant when i open the app it tries to sign me in automaticly but fails and it tells me to sign in on the website to fix it and i guess a error code but when im on the green screen with the xbox logo it shows umbers on the top left of the screen that look
    like the version number and its 0x85DD0005

>> done turning off the two-step and turning on

>> done changing the time zone and region tied to the PC

>> done updating the Xbox app and current version is updated too.

>> I tried signing in thru local account and log in to the MSA, but same thing.

I haven't reinstall the Xbox app itself yet, as I don't know how to do so. Please help.

[Original title: Can't sign in, please help]

Pauleenicious, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Whenever I try to log into the Xbox app it just shows that. When I click the top Sign In,...

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I try to log into the Xbox app it just shows that. When I click the top Sign In,...

1. Whenever I try to log into the Xbox app it just shows that. When I click the top Sign In,... - Similar Threads - Whenever try log

2. Why nothing shows when I click sign in in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why nothing shows when I click sign in in Microsoft apps: Hello I bought a new laptop recently and once I opened it and tried to sign in for Microsoft store, office and Xbox nothing shows. I click sign in but nothing really shows except a slight flash of the sign in window. This was for all Microsoft apps except the edge I tried...
  3. Why nothing shows when I click sign in in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why nothing shows when I click sign in in Microsoft apps: Hello I bought a new laptop recently and once I opened it and tried to sign in for Microsoft store, office and Xbox nothing shows. I click sign in but nothing really shows except a slight flash of the sign in window. This was for all Microsoft apps except the edge I tried...
  4. When I click "log in" in the lockscreen it just returns to the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I click "log in" in the lockscreen it just returns to the lockscreen: Hi I recently purchased a dell laptop and I was able to set it up and use it normally the first time it booted up. The next day when I was turning it on and was met with the lockscreen I tried using the fingerprint sensor but it said that my pin was required to log in, but...
  5. When I click "log in" in the lockscreen it just returns to the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click "log in" in the lockscreen it just returns to the lockscreen: Hi I recently purchased a dell laptop and I was able to set it up and use it normally the first time it booted up. The next day when I was turning it on and was met with the lockscreen I tried using the fingerprint sensor but it said that my pin was required to log in, but...
  6. When I click "log in" in the lockscreen it just returns to the lockscreen

7. When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and disappears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and disappears.: Hi, every time I click the sign in button on the Xbox app on Windows 10, a grey box appears where the sign in window is supposed to be, but it simply appears then disappears a few times before just disappearing entirely. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and also...
  8. When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and dissapears.

When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and dissapears.: Hi, every time I click the sign in button on the Xbox app on Windows 10, a grey box appears where the sign in window is supposed to be, but it simply appears then disappears a few times before just disappearing entirely. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and also...
  9. Microsoft store and xbox sign in say no internet 0x800713AB when I try to log in or...

Microsoft store and xbox sign in say no internet 0x800713AB when I try to log in or...: Hi,My Microsoft store seems to say no internet when I try to login or download an application since I moved places to student housing however it works fine when I connect to my phone's hotspot however a download would continue when I switch back to my internet after using the...
  10. Xbox app stuck as soon as I click sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app stuck as soon as I click sign in: I have xbox game pass ultimate, never had any problems with the xbox app. But today when I wanted to install a game via game pass, I noticed that the xbox app says i'm not logged in. But whenever I click on sign in, the app freezes. I can still download games, but they stay...