Windows 10: Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...

Discus and support Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't make a transaction because microsoft is going white and not working, this has been going on for about 1 day. Please help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rapptorexx, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...

I can't make a transaction because microsoft is going white and not working, this has been going on for about 1 day. Please help.

:)

Rapptorexx, Jun 18, 2022
  2. tracinek Win User

Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store

Is it possible to download asphalt 9 without microsoft store?

tracinek, Jun 18, 2022
  3. StarrMom Win User
    Microsoft Money Sunset not recognizing account for transaction downloads

I have been using Microsoft Money Sunset since it was created. Today a download of .ofx transactions asked for the account and duplicated all previously downloaded transactions from the beginning. The same thing happened with .qfx transactions. This was
    from two different banking institutions.

The last time I downloaded was a week ago.

Is there any way to fix this?

StarrMom, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Nilesh_24 Win User

Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...

Asphalt 9 Crashes

Hello

I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening.

I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch.

I have tried to reset the game many a times.

Switch on/off ad id.

Reinstalling.

But none of these works.. Please suggest me a fix ?!

tHANKS!

Nilesh_24, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...

1. Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a... - Similar Threads - Whenever try transaction

2. Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...: I can't make a transaction because microsoft is going white and not working, this has been going on for about 1 day. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-make-a-transaction-with-money-in/5a7e53dc-51cb-4145-9884-6d821bd8ec39
  3. Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to make a transaction with money in Asphalt 9, Microsoft just opens a...: I can't make a transaction because microsoft is going white and not working, this has been going on for about 1 day. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-make-a-transaction-with-money-in/5a7e53dc-51cb-4145-9884-6d821bd8ec39
  4. Asphalt 9 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  5. Asphalt 9 is not opening

Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  6. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  7. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  8. transaction forms microsoft money

transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  9. transaction forms microsoft money

in Windows 10 Customization
    transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/transaction-forms-microsoft-money/7a2eb5e5-e3cc-43f8-a251-9d1850af49d4
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf