Windows 10: Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!. I cant setup users I...

Discus and support Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!. I cant setup users I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael Vintean, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!. I cant setup users I...

Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!

:)

Michael Vintean, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Screen Flashes and Sounds Play After Opening Program

Hi Cristian,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that the screen flashes after you open any program.

As you have updated the graphics card, kindly follow the below methods if you get black screen after sign in to Windows 10.

Method 1:

Step 1:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.

• If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.

• If this resolves the black screen, run the all apps PowerShell command. Try this:

• Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.

• Key in PowerShell and hit Enter.

• Right click on the PowerShell icon on the taskbar and select
        Run as Administrator.

• Now paste the following command in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell window and press
        Enter key:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

4. Wait for PowerShell to execute and complete the command. Ignore the few errors (in red color) that may pop up

5. When it finishes, try hitting Start and hopefully it’ll start working. If not, this solution won’t apply to you, unfortunately.

Step 2:

If the issue still persist, follow the bellows steps and check if it helps.

• Use File, Run new task in Task Manager to start an Administrator CMD window. Use this to create a new administrator user with the following commands (changing “<password>” to something of the customer’s choosing):

net user test <password> /add

net localgroup Administrators test /add

• This will give you a test user to try, which will confirm if the issue is user or system-specific.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to install if there are any pending updates. Follow the below steps to
    Install the latest updates through Windows updates.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Windows update in the search bar.
    • Click on Windows update and
      Check for the updates.
    • Download and install if there are any pending updates to be installed.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!. I cant setup users I...

Opening programs on a twin monitor setup

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Hover to the open application on the taskbar.
    • You'll get a miniature Preview screen of the said application.
    • Hover your mouse over the Preview screen.
    • Right click on Restore.
    • Re-hover over the same Preview screen.
    • Right click on Move.
    • Use the arrow keys to move the application on your desired screen/position.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!. I cant setup users I...

1. Whenever i try to open a program it flashes and then disappears!. I cant setup users I... - Similar Threads - Whenever try open

2. Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes: When I try to open powershell It gives me a brief flash of it's window before immediately closing, it doesn't give me any error dialog. When I try to open it through CMD by using "Powershell /" it gives me error "The shell cannot be started. A failure occurred during...
  3. Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes: When I try to open powershell It gives me a brief flash of it's window before immediately closing, it doesn't give me any error dialog. When I try to open it through CMD by using "Powershell /" it gives me error "The shell cannot be started. A failure occurred during...
  4. Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant open MS programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open MS programs: Hi, I am using apple and cant open WORD, Excel and PPT programs on my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-ms-programs/54fbfe70-e7cc-47c9-b79c-9a9b95d09097
  6. I cant open MS programs

I cant open MS programs: Hi, I am using apple and cant open WORD, Excel and PPT programs on my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-ms-programs/54fbfe70-e7cc-47c9-b79c-9a9b95d09097
  7. Whenever I try to print something on any program it crashes

Whenever I try to print something on any program it crashes: I'm running a Dell XPS 15 and recently had a problem with printing. Whenever I try to print something from any program, the program stops responding and crashes. I have tried restarting the computer and doing routine updates with Dell's built-in updater but I still can't seem...
  8. Application Not Found Whenever I try to open anything

Application Not Found Whenever I try to open anything: So my computer has been fine up until last night. I was trying to open my discord app when I first got an error message saying 'No Such Interface Supported'. Well i tried looking up some possible ways to fix this but it seems i might have made it worse I'm not sure. I have...
  9. whenever i tried to opening a folder , it shows working

whenever i tried to opening a folder , it shows working: whenever i tried to opening a folder , it shows working , it does not listing the files [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-tried-to-opening-a-folder-it-shows/732dd937-7d80-4fb2-952c-b31d8e2f57b6"
  10. I try to open a program

I try to open a program: this flags up 'the data area passed to a system call is too small' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-a-program/f3aaf52a-75c0-4082-8353-6f182fc673d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. palm open then disappears

2. When you try to open a software it opens and disappears

3. when i try to open disk window flashed and disappears

4. qw.exe flashes on then disappears,
  5. tasbooks opens then vanishes,
  6. when i try to open program it flashes on then disappers,
  7. msecure disappears when I try to open,
  8. trying to delete windows mail accout window flashes and disappears,
  9. when I try to open program is flashes ,
  10. support assist opens and disappears windows 10