Windows 10: Whenever I try to open application or .exe file I get this. But there is nothing to update....

Discus and support Whenever I try to open application or .exe file I get this. But there is nothing to update.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RememberSaulstone [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RememberSaulstone, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Whenever I try to open application or .exe file I get this. But there is nothing to update....

/u/RememberSaulstone, Sep 14, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Exe file slow to open

A SFX archive isn't going to open right away. The files have to be extracted first. When you are opening it in WinRar, it's not extracting the file, it's just reading it which is why it opens right away.

erocker, Sep 14, 2020
  3. can't open .exe files windows 10

Nothing happens after i I click on any .exe file

VijayNishad, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Tintai Win User

Whenever I try to open application or .exe file I get this. But there is nothing to update....

Exe file slow to open

Yes

ASRock p67 PRO3 B3. How can I take screen from BIOS?

But now I tested one thing. Exe files from WinRar(SFX archive) open faster. When I click on SFX archive(exe) I must wait max 1 seconds.
    So the problem is only for application like installers.

Tintai, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I try to open application or .exe file I get this. But there is nothing to update....

1. Whenever I try to open application or .exe file I get this. But there is nothing to update.... - Similar Threads - Whenever try open

2. file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it: Whenever I try to open file explorer on my computer, it just restarts which I can see in task manager, and visually how everything freezes, taskbar disappears, start menu disappears, wallpaper goes black, then the things come back. I have tried manually restarting it from...
  3. file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it: Whenever I try to open file explorer on my computer, it just restarts which I can see in task manager, and visually how everything freezes, taskbar disappears, start menu disappears, wallpaper goes black, then the things come back. I have tried manually restarting it from...
  4. whenever i try to open exe files on windows 11 it says i need to install an app on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to open exe files on windows 11 it says i need to install an app on the...: how can i execute exe files because without them i cant install anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-open-exe-files-on-windows-11-it/9ebd0603-0178-4ef2-951f-2a2b8ea04d1e
  5. whenever i try to open exe files on windows 11 it says i need to install an app on the...

whenever i try to open exe files on windows 11 it says i need to install an app on the...: how can i execute exe files because without them i cant install anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-open-exe-files-on-windows-11-it/9ebd0603-0178-4ef2-951f-2a2b8ea04d1e
  6. Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....: Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'. I am unable to open regedit, PowerShell, etc. Please assist...
  7. Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....

Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....: Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'. I am unable to open regedit, PowerShell, etc. Please assist...
  8. Application gets struck when I try to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application gets struck when I try to open: I Am unable to open one application normally and also cannot find its file location in any of the drives. But I can only open the application through "Run as Administrator". Please help me resolve the issue....
  9. Application gets struck when I try to open

Application gets struck when I try to open: I Am unable to open one application normally and also cannot find its file location in any of the drives. But I can only open the application through "Run as Administrator". Please help me resolve the issue....
  10. Application Not Found Whenever I try to open anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Not Found Whenever I try to open anything: So my computer has been fine up until last night. I was trying to open my discord app when I first got an error message saying 'No Such Interface Supported'. Well i tried looking up some possible ways to fix this but it seems i might have made it worse I'm not sure. I have...