Windows 10: Whenever I try to open minecraft windows 10 this is all I see, does anyone know who to help?

Discus and support Whenever I try to open minecraft windows 10 this is all I see, does anyone know who to help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ToxicJPEG [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ToxicJPEG, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Whenever I try to open minecraft windows 10 this is all I see, does anyone know who to help?

/u/ToxicJPEG, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Whenever I try to open minecraft windows 10 this is all I see, does anyone know who to help?

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I try to open minecraft windows 10 this is all I see, does anyone know who to help?

1. Whenever I try to open minecraft windows 10 this is all I see, does anyone know who to help? - Similar Threads - Whenever try open

2. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why I can't open settings?: I can not open the settings at all. Like the computer's windows settings are not accessible, I have no idea why and can't figure out why. I've tried to reset the computer but every time I put the password in, it says it's incorrect. I've changed the password and it didn't...
  3. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why I can't open settings?: I can not open the settings at all. Like the computer's windows settings are not accessible, I have no idea why and can't figure out why. I've tried to reset the computer but every time I put the password in, it says it's incorrect. I've changed the password and it didn't...
  4. Does anyone know why I can't open settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. microsoft store does this little dance whenever i open minecraft launcher. anyone knows the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft store does this little dance whenever i open minecraft launcher. anyone knows the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PeachyPieeee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u6gs9p/microsoft_store_does_this_little_dance_whenever_i/
  6. Whenever I download anything and try to open it, this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?

Whenever I download anything and try to open it, this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Granny_Hammie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4e114/whenever_i_download_anything_and_try_to_open_it/
  7. Does anyone know who to get rid of these icon borders in windows 10?

Does anyone know who to get rid of these icon borders in windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CobraMonumental [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg5kcw/does_anyone_know_who_to_get_rid_of_these_icon/
  8. Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried all options on there. I tried contacting...

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried all options on there. I tried contacting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JigBiggles13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j27007/does_anyone_know_a_fix_for_this_ive_tried_all/
  9. Does anyone know why it does this when I try to open task manager or services?

Does anyone know why it does this when I try to open task manager or services?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Laggifried [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw6302/does_anyone_know_why_it_does_this_when_i_try_to/
  10. I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...

I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Magentacarpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4k42y/i_get_this_blue_screen_whenever_i_try_to_exit/