Windows 10: Whenever I try to run CMD as administrator it just starts with limited privileges. As a...

Discus and support Whenever I try to run CMD as administrator it just starts with limited privileges. As a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WeakDiaphragm [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WeakDiaphragm, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Whenever I try to run CMD as administrator it just starts with limited privileges. As a...

/u/WeakDiaphragm, Feb 2, 2021

2. Dell Touchpad uninstall administrator privileges

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are unable to uninstall drivers from Device Manager as it prompts saying log-in with administrator privileges, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I would recommend you to see if you are logged in administrator account, if not then enable it. Please follow the below steps to enable:

Step 1: I would suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account.

You need to run the command from an elevated command prompt. To do that follow the below steps:

• Press the Windows key + R from the keyboard to open the
      Run Command Dialog Box.

• Type cmd and right-click on the
      Command Prompt
      result that should appear.

• This opens a list of options at the bottom. Select
      Run as administrator

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Enter the following command to enable the hidden administrator account:
      net user administrator /active:yes

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Loss of administrative privileges

Please follow the steps below to enable the Administrator account:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Type "cmd" and wait for the result to be displayed.
    • Right-click the Command Prompt and select "Run as administrator" from the context menu.
    • Run the command net user to display the list of all user accounts on the system.
    • To activate the inactive Administrator account, run the command: net user administrator /active:yes.

Keep us posted with the result.

Kerwin Lee, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Whenever I try to run CMD as administrator it just starts with limited privileges. As a...

Administrator Privileges

Run CMD using the Administrator privileges. By default the programs on Windows run as non-administrator.

So right-click on CMD and run it as Administrator.

You can thank me later.

AbigailFord, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I try to run CMD as administrator it just starts with limited privileges. As a...

1. Whenever I try to run CMD as administrator it just starts with limited privileges. As a... - Similar Threads - Whenever try run

2. How to use run with administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use run with administrator privileges: Hey so quick question here so how do you make run execute command with administrator privileges the one that pops up by pressing windows and r key together for ex: I open run and type cmd the cmd shall start with admin privileges. Bye!...
  3. can't run CMD as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't run CMD as administrator?: can't run CMD as administrator?missing msdmo.dll filekeep getting the error "a file associated with this cannot be found" or "device associated............etc"...
  4. Run apps without Administrator privilege

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run apps without Administrator privilege: HelloWhen I run PowerShell or Command Prompt program, they are started with Administrator privilege, that is, their window title is following Administrator: Windows PowerShell, Administrator: Command Prompt. Of course, my login account is "sun", which have Administrator...
  5. Run apps without Administrator privilege

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run apps without Administrator privilege: HelloWhen I run PowerShell or Command Prompt program, they are started with Administrator privilege, that is, their window title is following Administrator: Windows PowerShell, Administrator: Command Prompt. Of course, my login account is "sun", which have Administrator...
  6. Run as Administrator or Administrator Privilege's

Run as Administrator or Administrator Privilege's: Hello Community; I have an HP Desktop with OS of Windows 10. SCENERIO; I used to be able to RIGHT click on the start icon the bottom left of the desktop and in the dropdown list there was " RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR or ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILAGES " but now when I right click on the...
  7. Microsoft Edge Always Runs with Full, total Administrator Privileges whenever I load program

Microsoft Edge Always Runs with Full, total Administrator Privileges whenever I load program: Somehow, I have triggered the Administrator Account to always run "own" Microsoft Edge. i have used all the standard techniques for removing Administrator privileges from the program but it doesn't work. Did I assign myself always Administrator privileges as a user in the...
  8. Not able to run cmd as Administrator

Not able to run cmd as Administrator: As i have activated hidden administrator by using the cmd "net user administrator /active:yes", but i have not set any password. Now when i login as guest account am not able to run cmd as administrator as when i try to run it as administrator, its asking to enter...
  9. Very Limited Administration Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Limited Administration Privileges: I will go right to the point: How come I, the sole owner and administrator of my laptop, cannot erase a simple pdf file I have created myself, even imedeately after I do so? Note: Due to an Hard Drive malfunction I had my whole system reinstalled, so new instance of...
  10. CMD run as administrator registry

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD run as administrator registry: We have an automated sysprep process that works fine for windows 8 but not in windows 10. The whole process runs when run manually through an elevated cmd prompt but after sysprep i need the cmd prompts to be automatically elevated to prompt for a computer name change....