Windows 10: Whenever i try to search for minecraft i cant find the actual game, just variations

Discus and support Whenever i try to search for minecraft i cant find the actual game, just variations in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/y0RnAN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef3ydk/whenever_i_try_to_search_for_minecraft_i_cant/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/y0RnAN, Dec 24, 2019.

1. /u/y0RnAN Win User

Whenever i try to search for minecraft i cant find the actual game, just variations

/u/y0RnAN, Dec 24, 2019

2. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Whenever i try to search for minecraft i cant find the actual game, just variations

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Whenever i try to search for minecraft i cant find the actual game, just variations - Similar Threads - Whenever try search

2. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  3. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  4. I cant find my Minecraft Transactions ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my Minecraft Transactions ID: Hello,i lost my minecraft account for 2 years ago and now i want the account back. I looked for the transactions ID on my creditcard but the only thing i found was the date when i bought Minecraft. The problem is how i will get now my transaction ID to get my account back?. I...
  5. I cant find my Minecraft Transactions ID

I cant find my Minecraft Transactions ID: Hello,i lost my minecraft account for 2 years ago and now i want the account back. I looked for the transactions ID on my creditcard but the only thing i found was the date when i bought Minecraft. The problem is how i will get now my transaction ID to get my account back?. I...
  6. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant: Just says this and doesent launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-minecraft-dungeons-i-cant/47a90eea-7f5d-4d23-8187-109c9f633789
  7. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant: Just says this and doesent launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-minecraft-dungeons-i-cant/47a90eea-7f5d-4d23-8187-109c9f633789
  8. I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...: So I just got a Microsoft account to play Minecraft Java Edition, and when I got it set up the Multiplayer and Realms bars were disabled, and when i hovered over the grayed bars it said "Multiplayer is disabled due to Microsoft account settings. I looked it up and it said...
  9. It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.: So I'm trying to delete some apps to get some more space on my computer and when I try and uninstall the game on storage/apps and features it says it can't find it but yet it is taking up space on my computer. How do I get rid of it?...
  10. i cant find a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant find a game: So,i m using a windows 10 pc and i wanna buy Monster hunter wold,but i can t find the game When im searching for it,it just dosen t wanna appear,It may be because of my region? (romania) if yes,can i get my friend from germany to buy it for me?...