Windows 10: whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

Discus and support whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Narendra More, Mar 28, 2023.

1. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why

:)

Narendra More, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 28, 2023
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 28, 2023
  4. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

1. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code. - Similar Threads - whenever try sign

2. single use code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    single use code: I have had 2 emails from microsoft in the last 3 days giving me a single use code. I haven't requested these so hope someone is not trying to get into my account. The emails say to ignore them if the code wasn't requested but I am worried that someone is trying to get into my...
  3. single use code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    single use code: I have had 2 emails from microsoft in the last 3 days giving me a single use code. I haven't requested these so hope someone is not trying to get into my account. The emails say to ignore them if the code wasn't requested but I am worried that someone is trying to get into my...
  4. I could not sign in to Microsoft account using my email as I did not receive code. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could not sign in to Microsoft account using my email as I did not receive code. I...: I could not sign in to Microsoft account using my email as I did not receive code. I updated my phone number. How many days do I have to wait to get verify account?Is there any other method to sign in to my account from laptop? Sorry I can’t open the windows in laptop due to...
  5. How do I use my single use code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use my single use code?: How do I use my single use code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-single-use-code/ca3a4d72-3a87-4dac-ad79-1de306062bfa
  6. How do I use my single use code?

How do I use my single use code?: How do I use my single use code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-single-use-code/ca3a4d72-3a87-4dac-ad79-1de306062bfa
  7. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  8. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  9. Currently using Microsoft Edge Beta and whenever I use it I always get a download prompt...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Currently using Microsoft Edge Beta and whenever I use it I always get a download prompt...: Basically what the title says. My browser is always trying to download a favicon.ico and I'm not exactly sure whats causing it. Is this a known issue for Edge beta on Windows 10? submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments]...
  10. Microsoft account single-use code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account single-use code: I received two text messages from Microsoft stating: "Microsoft account single-use code: *******" This was unsolicited because I was not attempting to log in to any Microsoft product at the time these texts were received. I know it was sent from Microsoft because it was...