Windows 10: Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

Discus and support Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason T…, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost on how to solve it, please help.

:)

Jason T…, Apr 22, 2024
  2. netrate Win User

Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... 310450d1607810556t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-1.png

Step 2

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... 310449d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-2.png

Step 3

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... 310448d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-3.png

Step 4

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... 310447d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-4.png

step 5

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... 310446d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-5.png

Step 6 - Error

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... 310445d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-6.png

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 22, 2024
  4. BG60148 Win User

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

1. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning... - Similar Threads - Whenever try turn

2. whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.: If i start it in safe mode it works just fine.i tried to to do a clean boot but it still stops loading when starting just shows a big DELL and the loading circle under it stopsit doesnt show an error code or anything [moved from de-de]...
  3. whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.: If i start it in safe mode it works just fine.i tried to to do a clean boot but it still stops loading when starting just shows a big DELL and the loading circle under it stopsit doesnt show an error code or anything [moved from de-de]...
  4. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...: Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost on how to solve it, please help....
  5. My pc crashes whenever i try to load a somewhat large program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes whenever i try to load a somewhat large program.: My Pc which is fairly new running windows 11 is crashing within 5 minutes of booting it up and i’m not sure how it started. i’ve tried updating the driver through geforce however it crashes before it can apply it. is there any steps i can take to fix it or should i just bring...
  6. My pc crashes whenever i try to load a somewhat large program.

My pc crashes whenever i try to load a somewhat large program.: My Pc which is fairly new running windows 11 is crashing within 5 minutes of booting it up and i’m not sure how it started. i’ve tried updating the driver through geforce however it crashes before it can apply it. is there any steps i can take to fix it or should i just bring...
  7. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  8. Loading Screen Button Stop Spinning

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loading Screen Button Stop Spinning: Can Someone Give me Solution?I was going to Reset My Laptop . I accidentally press system image recovery.after that i turn off my laptop when i turn it on the spinning button stop spinning ....
  9. Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc: This just started happening today. I have dual boot (win 7 and win 10). I have been using win 7 all day. rebooted into windows 10. I am using EASY BCD from windows 7 (I thought it was windows 10, but it is not!). I was at the menu screen to choose which os, picked windows 10....
  10. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"