Windows 10: Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing...

Discus and support Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting the message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and Error Code 0x80073712. I have tried updating a minimum of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RheaMoulik, May 2, 2019.

1. Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing...

I keep getting the message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and Error Code 0x80073712. I have tried updating a minimum of 30 times. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 is not working on my laptop. A tech support exec took remote control of my laptop and even she couldn't fix it. Any help is welcome.

:)

RheaMoulik, May 2, 2019
  2. lorraine walsh, May 2, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, May 2, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing...

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing...

1. Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing... - Similar Threads - Whenever try update

2. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  3. My computer will not take windows 10 updates. I get the message '"Your device is missing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not take windows 10 updates. I get the message '"Your device is missing...: My computer will not take windows update. I get the message '"Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." each time I check for updates. Any suggestions as to what I should try. I have tried the following:-Troubleshoot > additional troubleshooters > windows...
  4. My computer will not take windows 10 updates. I get the message '"Your device is missing...

My computer will not take windows 10 updates. I get the message '"Your device is missing...: My computer will not take windows update. I get the message '"Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." each time I check for updates. Any suggestions as to what I should try. I have tried the following:-Troubleshoot > additional troubleshooters > windows...
  5. My computer will not take windows 10 updates. I get the message '"Your device is missing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...: When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ive-tried-to-update-windows-10-i-got-this/8b0d6138-990c-410c-8af0-5e0961de9b64
  7. When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...: When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ive-tried-to-update-windows-10-i-got-this/8b0d6138-990c-410c-8af0-5e0961de9b64
  8. When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows 10. Error Message "Device attached to the system is not functioning" Whenever I try...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Error Message "Device attached to the system is not functioning" Whenever I try...: I have an issue where if I try to use anything that requires the permission of the computer's admin me I am given the error message Device attached to the system is not functioning. The first time I got this was last week, and I had believed it to be an issue with the...
  10. I recieve a message saying "this device is offline" whenever I try and log into windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recieve a message saying "this device is offline" whenever I try and log into windows 10...: Since yesterday, when I switched on my laptop I've been unable to get past the log-in screen with any of my passwords. Instead I recieve the message "this device is offline, please log in with the last password used" I've attempted several times to use the "right" one which...