Windows 10: Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.

Discus and support Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I turn my computer on it loads for a bit and blue screens, saying the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Terrumio, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Terrumio Win User

Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.

Whenever I turn my computer on it loads for a bit and blue screens, saying the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you" it then shows the progress of collecting said error info, except when it gets to 100% it doesn't restart, just stays there, if I manually restart it it says "Automatic repairyour device did not start correctly" where I had two options, restart, or advanced options, both of which I have tried. can anyone help? I am using windows 10, I didn't update or download anything before this happen

:)

Terrumio, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.

1. Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens. - Similar Threads - Whenever turn computer

2. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  3. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  4. Computer blue screens whenever i open a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screens whenever i open a game.: The other night i was trying to play team fortress 2 with some friends when my computer blue screened for no apparent reason. Without fail, each time my computer would restart, id log back in, and at some point as im playing id get another blue screen. I tried updating my...
  5. Computer blue screens whenever i open a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer blue screens whenever i open a game.: The other night i was trying to play team fortress 2 with some friends when my computer blue screened for no apparent reason. Without fail, each time my computer would restart, id log back in, and at some point as im playing id get another blue screen. I tried updating my...
  6. Computer blue screens whenever i open a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. blue screen whenever I lock screen

blue screen whenever I lock screen: I've always used the windows key + L shortcut to lock my screen, but since today whenever I use that shortcut I get a blue screen and my pc restarts. I did download some sketchy software before these events happend but when I checked in task manager, there wasn't anything...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Whenever I start my Computer

Blue Screen of Death Whenever I start my Computer: A little background here. I bought the computer from a friend who had built it and already installed Windows 10 on it. I haven't used the computer in about 6 months because of work or school but I never had any issues in the two years I have owned it. When I tried to play a...
  9. Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error: Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 And if I try to record, or open the game bar, I get the same error[ATTACH] Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!...
  10. Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer: Recently I got a blue screen and it was stuck at 100% of "collecting data" so I manually held down the power button and turned off the machine. Now when I power it on again, I just get a black screen, I dont even get the screen which says press f2 for more options or...