Windows 10: Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error

Discus and support Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 And if I try to record, or open the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohangHernandez, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

And if I try to record, or open the game bar, I get the same error Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error 644d4a20-0bbf-4193-94f7-9608bcc514d5?upload=true.png

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

:)

JohangHernandez, Nov 5, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Computer won't turn on after sleep Mode

Hi,

It appears that there are corrupted system files on your computer. We suggest that you run System File Checker to repair missing or corrupted system files.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the command sfc /scannow and press ENTER.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persists, we suggest to follow the steps on how to perform
    DISM
    to fix Windows errors here.

Marby Rey, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error

computer turning on

Hello Judy,

We still can't identify what causes this booting issue. For us to identify and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you turning off your computer or just setting it on Sleep mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error

1. Whenever I turn on my computer I get this error - Similar Threads - Whenever turn computer

2. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  3. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  4. I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer: It's happened 3 times now and every time I mess around with some stuff and it fixes itself. I would supply the minidump but I can't figure out how to add it onto this....
  5. I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer

I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer: It's happened 3 times now and every time I mess around with some stuff and it fixes itself. I would supply the minidump but I can't figure out how to add it onto this....
  6. whenever i use my laptop i get this error

whenever i use my laptop i get this error: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter...
  7. whenever i use my laptop i get this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i use my laptop i get this error: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter...
  8. Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever I turn my computer on it blue screens.: Whenever I turn my computer on it loads for a bit and blue screens, saying the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you" it then shows the progress of collecting said error info, except...
  9. I get the screen "Your computer run into a problem and needs to restart" whenever I turn my...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I get the screen "Your computer run into a problem and needs to restart" whenever I turn my...: After the % reach 100, my computer boot normally, and this has been happening for days. I can use it with no problem, but I want to fix it, because I'm afraid this may turn into a major problem. What do I do? And, no, I don't shut down my computer in the wrong way, such as...
  10. I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.: I reset my pc to its factory settings and everything was proceeding normally until a message popped up (after the reset was complete) which said "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows,...