Windows 10: Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password...

Discus and support Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If i Shutdown and again turn on my hp laptop running windows 11 it give me a message stating that too many password attempts have took place and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rhythm Agarwal, May 25, 2022.

1. Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password...

If i Shutdown and again turn on my hp laptop running windows 11 it give me a message stating that too many password attempts have took place and now you have to write this phrase like A1B2C3 to try again when it happened the first time I thought that it is a glitch or something but now it is happening every time I turn on my laptop the same message come now I am a little worried about that if this is not a glitch but a hacker who is trying to login or just a glitch

:)

Rhythm Agarwal, May 25, 2022

2. Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

Hi Dane,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have any other Administrator User Accounts in your computer?
    3. What is the complete error message that you get when trying to login to your laptop?
    4. If you are using a Microsoft Account, are you able to login to
      login.live.com
      ?

Try the below steps and see if this helps.

Step 1: Once you are at the login screen, click on the
    Ease Of Access
    icon on the bottom right corner of the login screen and click on
    On-Screen Keyboard.

Step 2: Once the On-Screen Keyboard is up and running, type the correct password using the
    On-Screen Keyboard and see if you are able to login to your computer.

Also, try to change the Keyboard Layout From the Login Screen and see if this helps.

For references, you may also go through the steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 25, 2022
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, May 25, 2022
  4. Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password...

1. Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password... - Similar Threads - Whenever turn laptop

2. Windows says that I have entered too many incorrect passwords and need to type in a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows says that I have entered too many incorrect passwords and need to type in a...: My PC, which I believe runs on windows 11, is prone to crashing. It crashes a lot, and I didn't think was that bad. Earlier I wanted to play some games from my dad's xbox account on my pc, and so I tried logging in on it- but it required a device specific pin that I did not...
  3. So whenever I turn my pc on it says exception processing message 0xc0000005- Unexpected...

So whenever I turn my pc on it says exception processing message 0xc0000005- Unexpected...: When I unplug my Keyboard, Mic, and mouse and then my pc on it doesn’t have an error, but as soon as I plug one of them in to access my pc it brings up that exact error and I cannot press anything....
  4. whenever i start my laptop, the first screen i see is "the username or password is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i start my laptop, the first screen i see is "the username or password is...: sthere are two usernames and i want to remove the below one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-my-laptop-the-first-screen-i-see/cf66fc66-7a02-4ef6-968f-154b85b7a92c
  5. whenever i start my laptop, the first screen i see is "the username or password is...

whenever i start my laptop, the first screen i see is "the username or password is...: sthere are two usernames and i want to remove the below one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-my-laptop-the-first-screen-i-see/cf66fc66-7a02-4ef6-968f-154b85b7a92c
  6. whenever i start my laptop, the first screen i see is "the username or password is...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I turn on my laptop at the login screen i see a message saying too many password...: If i Shutdown and again turn on my hp laptop running windows 11 it give me a message stating that too many password attempts have took place and now you have to write this phrase like A1B2C3 to try again when it happened the first time I thought that it is a glitch or...
  8. When i turn on my pc. it says password entered too many times incorrectly.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When i turn on my pc. it says password entered too many times incorrectly.: So what happens is. I turn on my pc then it brings me to the log in screen... All normal right? Then once i slide the screen up to log in It says Incorrect pin entered too many times please write A1B2C3 to continue but i never touched my pin or anything?...
  9. Says I've put in my password incorrectly too many times.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Says I've put in my password incorrectly too many times.: My Acer swift 1 which is using win 10. on the log in page it says i have logged in incorrectly too many times i have to use my microsodt password instead of my pin or fingerprint. It suggests i can leave the laptop on for four hours and try again. Which i have done and it...
  10. Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times": Hi Microsoft, Why every time I turn my computer on it says: that my password is incorrect or that I have try it too many times? I have reset my password and works for that session, but if I turn it of and on again it blocks me again. I can access my account Outlook from...