Windows 10: Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{

Discus and support Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{ in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The sam[e for capital M{ or sm[all m[ Now I also notice that whenever I type the letter fu FU, I get fu I guess I will find other errors as well. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skywalker505, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{

The sam[e for capital M{ or sm[all m[
    Now I also notice that whenever I type the letter fu FU, I get fu

I guess I will find other errors as well. Any ideas as to what is happening and how to fuix this?

Thanks

submitted by /u/skywalker505
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/skywalker505, Sep 23, 2020

2. Letter M will not work on keyboard

The letter M works on lock screen and all accounts of pc except Mine anytiMe
    i want to use the letter M i have to copy and paste froM google i have windows 10 hoMe
    64x

j.AMeadows, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Pressing spacebar types in " - , m "

Hey

I have an issue with my spacebar. Whenever I press it, it types in - , m .

This - , m sentence - , m is - , m an - , m example.

So even typing this sentence, I have to press backspace 6 times between every word.

It worked fine the last time I used my PC, but today it started doing this as soon as I logged in.

I tried restarting my PC but nope.

Reimond Marttinen, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{

1. Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{ - Similar Threads - Whenever Type Letter

2. Microsoft Start - I can no longer type the letter 'M'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Start - I can no longer type the letter 'M': Windows 10 Lenovo ThinkPadJust recently, when making comments in Microsoft Start, I can no longer type the letter 'M'. The letter works in email and everywhere else.The only solution I have found, has to do with Nvidia Graphic card. I don't have that. Any ideas what changed...
  3. Microsoft Start - I can no longer type the letter 'M'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Start - I can no longer type the letter 'M': Windows 10 Lenovo ThinkPadJust recently, when making comments in Microsoft Start, I can no longer type the letter 'M'. The letter works in email and everywhere else.The only solution I have found, has to do with Nvidia Graphic card. I don't have that. Any ideas what changed...
  4. Microsoft Start - I can no longer type the letter 'M'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. when i type " m " at taskbar , Taskbar dissapear

when i type " m " at taskbar , Taskbar dissapear: hi guys ... its really weird... when i only type " m " at the taskbar .. its direct disappears... can you help me guys ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-m-at-taskbar-taskbar-dissapear/4fc10d51-cec1-4297-af34-fe5d47928cd1
  6. when i type " m " at taskbar , Taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i type " m " at taskbar , Taskbar dissapear: hi guys ... its really weird... when i only type " m " at the taskbar .. its direct disappears... can you help me guys ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-m-at-taskbar-taskbar-dissapear/4fc10d51-cec1-4297-af34-fe5d47928cd1
  7. Letter m not working in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter m not working in PC: I am facing a very strange issue, the letter m stopped working in my PC few days ago.The keyboard is fine, it works with other laptops and PC's, but just when i connect it to my current PC, only the letter m doesnot work. Even in the on screen keyboard, the letter m doesnot...
  8. Letter m not working in PC

Letter m not working in PC: I am facing a very strange issue, the letter m stopped working in my PC few days ago.The keyboard is fine, it works with other laptops and PC's, but just when i connect it to my current PC, only the letter m doesnot work. Even in the on screen keyboard, the letter m doesnot...
  9. Letter m not working in PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Letter M will not work on keyboard

in Cortana
    Letter M will not work on keyboard: The letter M works on lock screen and all accounts of pc except Mine anytiMe i want to use the letter M i have to copy and paste froM google i have windows 10 hoMe 64x...