Windows 10: Whenever i update my graphics driver it reverts it back to the old version

Discus and support Whenever i update my graphics driver it reverts it back to the old version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an amd radeon HD 7570M with and intel i7 and windows 10 whenever i try to update my graphics card to fix an issue with a game It asks me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ibrahim Youssef 17425, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Whenever i update my graphics driver it reverts it back to the old version

I have an amd radeon HD 7570M with and intel i7 and windows 10

whenever i try to update my graphics card to fix an issue with a game It asks me to restart my pc

when i restart my pc and check the version of the driver its still the old one and when i check if i can update it

it shows me that i can update it to a newer version which i had just installed and restarted my pc for. Please help

:)

Ibrahim Youssef 17425, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Revert event/update to onboard graphics drivers

Hi Jake,

This issue likely occurs due to driver incompatibility with Windows 10. Since you've mentioned that you already tried one of the workarounds to resolve the display issue, and the Roll Back Driver option is greyed out, we suggest that you
    follow gardenman's reply on this thread. He provided steps on how to roll back
    a driver to an earlier version if the Roll Back Driver option is not available.

If you've successfully installed the earlier version of the graphics card driver, we suggest that you click on this
    link
    to prevent your graphics driver from updating automatically.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Kantastic Win User

Whenever i update my graphics driver it reverts it back to the old version

Reverting back to IE8

I manually installed the new IE9 Beta to try it out, but there are some issues with it and I'm looking to revert back to IE8. I tried going to my installed updates and I didn't see it there, it isn't under my installed programs list either.

Short of doing a system restore, what else can I do?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

Kantastic, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Whenever i update my graphics driver it reverts it back to the old version

1. Whenever i update my graphics driver it reverts it back to the old version - Similar Threads - Whenever update graphics

2. Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver: The latest version of my graphic driver is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 31.0.101.4577, but the windows keep using the old version which is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 30.0.101.1994. I tried many ways to prevent windows revert to the old driver version but is not...
  3. Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep revert to the old version of graphics driver: The latest version of my graphic driver is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 31.0.101.4577, but the windows keep using the old version which is IntelR Iris R Xe Graphics Version: 30.0.101.1994. I tried many ways to prevent windows revert to the old driver version but is not...
  4. Windows update reverting graphics driver to outdated version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update reverting graphics driver to outdated version: Hi there!Every couple of days, no matter how often I update my graphics driver AMD adrenaline 2022 windows will "update" it to an older version AMD adrenaline 2021 when I turn my laptop on. Anyone know what the issue is?I don't particularly want to disable updates in general...
  5. Windows update reverting graphics driver to outdated version

Windows update reverting graphics driver to outdated version: Hi there!Every couple of days, no matter how often I update my graphics driver AMD adrenaline 2022 windows will "update" it to an older version AMD adrenaline 2021 when I turn my laptop on. Anyone know what the issue is?I don't particularly want to disable updates in general...
  6. Windows update reverting graphics driver to outdated version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows is reverting my graphics driver to an older version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is reverting my graphics driver to an older version: I have an Acer Aspire E5 571 running Windows 10. The CPU is an Intel i5 5200U that has an iGPU Intel HD Graphics 5500. The latest driver for this iGPU is the 20.19.15.5171 from 11/04/2020, downloaded from the official Intel website. Windows reverts this driver back to...
  8. Windows is reverting my graphics driver to an older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is reverting my graphics driver to an older version: I have an Acer Aspire E5 571 running Windows 10. The CPU is an Intel i5 5200U that has an iGPU Intel HD Graphics 5500. The latest driver for this iGPU is the 20.19.15.5171 from 11/04/2020, downloaded from the official Intel website. Windows reverts this driver back to...
  9. Windows is reverting my graphics driver to an older version

10. Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 7447 and its integrated GPU is Intel HD Graphics 4600. When I download the latest driver online and install it, it works. However, a few hours later, after booting up my system, I see that the driver has downgraded to the previous version. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc automatically resets to old version of drivers