Windows 10: Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and...

Discus and support Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 5 days my mouse constantly seems like it’s disconnecting and then reconnecting causing huge pauses inbetween movements, I’ve done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack Dunne, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and...

For the past 5 days my mouse constantly seems like it’s disconnecting and then reconnecting causing huge pauses inbetween movements, I’ve done everything I can find online like reinstalling my mouse drivers, connecting the mouse to a different computer but when I do this it would only start after I open up a game and started using it, disabling usb selective suspension, changing usb power management. The mouse I’m using is a Logitech G203 Lightsync with up to date Logitech ghub. https://youtu.be/kPCIUTGL1_A Example video of what happens when just using the mouse to turn inside a game

:)

Jack Dunne, Jun 7, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 not registering Mouse Scroll Wheel input

Hi, welcome to tenforums.

Suggest you try:
    a. A different mouse
    b. Safe mode (will use different driver)
    c. Check inside mouse- dirt can get into mouse around the scroll wheel - I find cat hairs accumulate
    d.Check the value of

Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and... 221742d1548140669t-windows-10-not-registering-mouse-scroll-wheel-input-snap-2019-01-22-07.03.14.png

"WheelScrollLines"="0" - probably disables scrolling.

dalchina, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and...

Games randomly freezing my inputs

On my last PC (windows 7) and my current pc (windows 10) i've had the same problem of games randomly freezing my mouse, keyboard, and headhones. The game still runs, and I can see what's happening still but I can't interact with anything. Even after plugging everything back in, restarting, running a chkdsk, updating drivers this problem still persists. Any suggestions?

cbrooks314, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and...

1. Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and... - Similar Threads - Whenever mouse it’ll

2. Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I use my mouse it’ll randomly freeze as if it’s not registering any inputs and...: For the past 5 days my mouse constantly seems like it’s disconnecting and then reconnecting causing huge pauses inbetween movements, I’ve done everything I can find online like reinstalling my mouse drivers, connecting the mouse to a different computer but when I do this it...
  3. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly freezing my inputs: On my last PC windows 7 and my current pc windows 10 i've had the same problem of games randomly freezing my mouse, keyboard, and headhones. The game still runs, and I can see what's happening still but I can't interact with anything. Even after plugging everything back in,...
  4. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly freezing my inputs: On my last PC windows 7 and my current pc windows 10 i've had the same problem of games randomly freezing my mouse, keyboard, and headhones. The game still runs, and I can see what's happening still but I can't interact with anything. Even after plugging everything back in,...
  5. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Mouse randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse randomly freezes: For instance scrolling the browser using the mouse-wheel and the screen freezes then a second later resumes scrolling and jumps to where it would have scrolled. Some process in the background is stealing mouse events. Any clue as to how I should go about finding this?...
  7. Mouse freezes randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse freezes randomly.: I have a windows 10 surface go, and i'm using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard for this computer. I dont know if its the keyboard or the computer, but my mouse freezes randomly when trying to play games. Is there a fix to this? submitted by /u/Literature-Initial [link] [comments]...
  8. PC freezes randomly whenever I stream videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes randomly whenever I stream videos: Since the beginning of September my computer has been randomly freezing when I'm streaming videos online such as youtube, netflix, or twitch. It doesn't matter where I'm streaming, it'll either happen in a few minutes or within a hour or two. It's gotten so bad, if I a video...
  9. Mouse randomly freezes

Mouse randomly freezes: So I've had this mouse for 2 years and these past 3 days its not been working correctly. The mouse https://www.trust.com/pt/product/19509-gxt-152-exent-illuminated-gaming-mouse What happens is im moving my mouse and the cursor stop moving, then I take it off the usb and put...
  10. Windows 10 not registering Mouse Scroll Wheel input

Windows 10 not registering Mouse Scroll Wheel input: My mouse scroll has stopped working. Problem first occurred after resuming a standbyed windows, the active window was a Firefox page showing Twitch. My mouse is a Trust GXT 105, it is wired USB. It's not just a window scrolling issue. I have loaded up some games and the input...