Windows 10: Whenever I watch a video and change the volume along with the sound adjuster a box appears...

Discus and support Whenever I watch a video and change the volume along with the sound adjuster a box appears... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Valk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Valk, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Whenever I watch a video and change the volume along with the sound adjuster a box appears...

/u/The_Valk, Sep 26, 2020
  2. JChan12 Win User

Volume increases while watching videos

On windows 10 whenever I watch a video, I wear earphones and adjust the volume to around 10% or so. But when I go watch a new video, most of the time the volume would increase a lot and then when I press the button to lower the volume once, you can hear the
    major sound difference gap. It's so annoying watching different videos then having the volume to go up most of the time.

Original: Windows 10 Sound

JChan12, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Dannowa12 Win User

Whenever I watch a video and change the volume along with the sound adjuster a box appears...

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi, First to answer your questions.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    No I haven't made changes.

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    Windows 10 Home

Version 1709

OS Build 16229.248

• Does this happen only when streaming videos?
    Yes. As I stated above I can record on audacity with no trouble. Using the same setup to stream video volume adjusts automatically.

Method 1

I went through the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. It said there were issues which it corrected. I restarted as directed. No change to the streaming video volume issue.

Method 2

the article is about playback not recording. I accomplished all of that in Method 1.

The same question still applies, How do I stop the volume from auto adjusting when I stream video?

Dannowa12, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I watch a video and change the volume along with the sound adjuster a box appears...

1. Whenever I watch a video and change the volume along with the sound adjuster a box appears... - Similar Threads - Whenever watch video

2. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  3. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  4. No changes even I adjust volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No changes even I adjust volume: I updated driver and now there is no changes even I slide the volume slider. For example, I tried to lower down the volume it will stays the same. I restarted the computer at all and nothings change its like it is stuck on certain percentage. I need help since I use the...
  5. No changes even I adjust volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No changes even I adjust volume: I updated driver and now there is no changes even I slide the volume slider. For example, I tried to lower down the volume it will stays the same. I restarted the computer at all and nothings change its like it is stuck on certain percentage. I need help since I use the...
  6. No changes even I adjust volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Adjust sound volume scaling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjust sound volume scaling: Okay how do I describe this. When I wear my headset I currently have to set the system sound volume to 4 in order to not blow my eardrums, but that leaves me with only 4 levels between no sound and my ears start to bleed. What I've been wondering is if there is a way to set...
  8. Have a black box with sound controls appearing whenever I play any video including movie...

Have a black box with sound controls appearing whenever I play any video including movie...: Black box with sound controls appears and cant be removed. Appears top left of window along with a separate volume control. How do I get rid of this nothing I have tried works. Disabled and removed sound driver and re-installed, Deleted the device and re-installed nether...
  9. White screen whenever I watch videos.

White screen whenever I watch videos.: Whenever i watch videos on my Windows 10 laptop a white screen appears that tries to load but never does. I can’t get out of it without pressing CTRL ALT DEL. Why doesthis happen and how do i stop it?...
  10. When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...: My main problem is that when I adjust my sound, I only want the volume bar to show up without the block of information next to it. Is there any way to do this? I've looked through the windows settings but still haven't found the option to get rid of it (if there is one)....