Windows 10: Where am I suppose to put applications?

Discus and support Where am I suppose to put applications? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry if it's a stupid question, but when you download an application where is the intended folder to best keep it organized? Are you suppose to put it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Circa923, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Where am I suppose to put applications?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but when you download an application where is the intended folder to best keep it organized? Are you suppose to put it in one of the hidden program files folders, just create your own folder ect... what was the intended design?

submitted by /u/Circa923
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Circa923, Sep 25, 2020

2. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Where am I suppose to put applications?

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID (windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check whether the applications are compatible or not from the manufactures website. If these applications are compatible, I suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Where am I suppose to put applications?

1. Where am I suppose to put applications? - Similar Threads - Where suppose put

2. How am I supposed to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I supposed to fix this?: Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn on, however the pc is running normally with the fans spinning and lights on. How am I supposed to fix this? Much help needed...
  3. How am I supposed to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How am I supposed to fix this?: Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn on, however the pc is running normally with the fans spinning and lights on. How am I supposed to fix this? Much help needed...
  4. How am I supposed to fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How am I supposed to see anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How am I supposed to see anything?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpaceManTudor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2m269/how_am_i_supposed_to_see_anything/
  6. Where do I put my applications other than desktop?

Where do I put my applications other than desktop?: I don't know where to put them other than there, and my desktop is getting cluttered. Any help? submitted by /u/swiftestcat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gz065u/where_do_i_put_my_applications_other_than_desktop/
  7. Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...

Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...: It just can't not exist as a feature in Windows 10. Or is that actually the case? I have to connect to my Android phone every time I want to view the battery level. submitted by /u/__________________99 [link] [comments]...
  8. Have "Documents" and "Videos" where they are supposed to be

in Windows 10 Support
    Have "Documents" and "Videos" where they are supposed to be: Hello, I apologize for not giving a proper question title, but I don't know what exactly I'm asking for. I'm the most computer illiterate person you will see. First some background information This is a new computer my Dad got for me, so I was trying to transfer all of my...
  9. Where am I?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where am I?: I had a problem with a program that refused to be deleted. Wise Uninstaller, Unlocker, and even Administrator rites refused to remove it. So I ended up Resetting my computer. I ended up with Version 1511, Build 10586.0 How old is this? Some of the stuff on the desktop looks...
  10. Where is install.wim supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is install.wim supposed to be?: Some time after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I tried to create a recovery drive using Paragon's Recovery Media Builder (RMB). But it fails with Error 15: Unable to find install.wim. (I never had that problem on Windows 7.) OK, I understand that I was probably...