Windows 10: Where am I?

Discus and support Where am I? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had a problem with a program that refused to be deleted. Wise Uninstaller, Unlocker, and even Administrator rites refused to remove it. So I ended up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milford, Jun 15, 2017.

1. milford Win User

Where am I?

I had a problem with a program that refused to be deleted. Wise Uninstaller, Unlocker, and even Administrator rites refused to remove it. So I ended up Resetting my computer. I ended up with Version 1511, Build 10586.0 How old is this? Some of the stuff on the desktop looks old.

:)

milford, Jun 15, 2017

2. Cortana where am i now

Hello,

To assist you further, please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?
    • Is your GPS turned on?
    • Does re-configuring your settings makes any difference?
    To ensure your settings are aligned, you can refer to Cortana's regions and languages
    then select Setup from the drop down menu.

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Cortana where am i now

Is your phone up to date? Does the GPS locator able to find you? For additional information, you can check this

Windows 10 location and privacy

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 15, 2017
  4. sgage Win User

Where am I?

Well, it's old alright. Version 1511, Build 10586.0 is the Fall Update of 2015, so you're 2 feature updates behind - The Anniversay Update and the Creators Update. When you 'check for updates', what happens?

sgage, Jun 15, 2017
  5. mrgeek Win User
    If you were on the April Creators Update before the Reset, which set it back to factory install, then just follow this tutorial to put a fresh copy on your computer before you start adding unnecessary updates to it. Use option 4 and mount directly from desktop. Process will take about an hour after you download the ISO, if you bypass the 'check for updates' option -
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Where am I?

1. Where am I? - Similar Threads - Where

2. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  3. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  4. where do I turn on CEC on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I turn on CEC on computer: hello everyone,I searched on internet how to turn on my tv with my computer but everywhere I go I just saw something about CEC but I can't find how turn it on on my computer.I would be glad if someone could help me...
  5. where do I turn on CEC on computer

where do I turn on CEC on computer: hello everyone,I searched on internet how to turn on my tv with my computer but everywhere I go I just saw something about CEC but I can't find how turn it on on my computer.I would be glad if someone could help me...
  6. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  7. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  8. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  9. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  10. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging