Windows 10: Where and how do I install Windows 10 media player

Discus and support Where and how do I install Windows 10 media player in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 and would like to install Windows 10 Media player so that I can watch video files with a .wvm file please assist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HansMonsma, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Where and how do I install Windows 10 media player

I run Windows 10 and would like to install Windows 10 Media player so that I can watch video files with a .wvm file

please assist

:)

HansMonsma, Jan 22, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jan 22, 2019
  3. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Where and how do I install Windows 10 media player

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Where and how do I install Windows 10 media player

1. Where and how do I install Windows 10 media player - Similar Threads - Where install media

2. How do I fix Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows Media Player: Can I firstly say that I have used WMP off and on for decades and have had so many problems with it. I use it because of it's simplicity and I'm used to it; but it's caused me so many headaches, just like the current one I have.I currently have a music folder with music files...
  3. How do I fix Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Windows Media Player: Can I firstly say that I have used WMP off and on for decades and have had so many problems with it. I use it because of it's simplicity and I'm used to it; but it's caused me so many headaches, just like the current one I have.I currently have a music folder with music files...
  4. How do I fix Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i reinstall Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i reinstall Windows Media Player?: so i have a problem with the media player and i uninstalled it from the settings, now I want to install it again but I don't know how. the tutorial on youtube tells me to go to the control panel and the media features but the Windows Media Player is not there because i...
  6. how do i download media player..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i download media player..: how do i download media player.. i deleted it because it wasnt working right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-media-player/1e67b6e8-dcd9-42c1-bb67-a5f6f639c5f2
  7. where is the equalizer in media player windows 10How do i get to it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the equalizer in media player windows 10How do i get to it?: how do I get to the equalizer in media player windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-equalizer-in-media-player-windows/2f813747-7f18-48df-bd26-62700fb2a6ba
  8. how do i download media player and where from

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i download media player and where from: where from and how to download window mediaplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-media-player-and-where-from/f59e72b7-d76f-4963-8829-03f2d27dae4a
  9. Where is Windows Media Player in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Where is Windows Media Player in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Media Player not only allows you to store and view music, pictures, or video files but sync them to a portable device for enjoying on the go. In addition to this, you can share the content with devices around [...] This post Where is Windows Media...
  10. where is the windows media player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where is the windows media player: where do I find the windows media player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-windows-media-player/6a5edac2-55c6-4cff-acf4-8f84eb52589f"