Windows 10: Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...

Discus and support Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft, your updates must be thoroughly tested BEFORE you release these updates to your customers. Fix your test capabilities. You have blown away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scott_hw, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Scott_hw Win User

Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...

Microsoft, your updates must be thoroughly tested BEFORE you release these updates to your customers. Fix your test capabilities. You have blown away my taskbar pins. It will cost me days of time to rebuild, if I'm even able to as I have to locate numerous programs throughout your OS and in software code repositories. Your past updates have slowed my machine down, take multiple times to reboot to download and install. If you care about your customers, fix your updates and how you test and implement them. Just throwing out garbage updates and letting your users report problems with them is not

:)

Scott_hw, Jan 14, 2022

2. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40... :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 14, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40... - Similar Threads - Where are taskbar

2. All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.: All the icons on my taskbar disappeared yesterday. The arrow for hidden icons is showing and when I click it the hidden icons will show. Everything else is working. How can I fix this problem without resetting my pc?...
  3. All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.: All the icons on my taskbar disappeared yesterday. The arrow for hidden icons is showing and when I click it the hidden icons will show. Everything else is working. How can I fix this problem without resetting my pc?...
  4. Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...: Microsoft, your updates must be thoroughly tested BEFORE you release these updates to your customers. Fix your test capabilities. You have blown away my taskbar pins. It will cost me days of time to rebuild, if I'm even able to as I have to locate numerous programs throughout...
  5. Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...: Microsoft, your updates must be thoroughly tested BEFORE you release these updates to your customers. Fix your test capabilities. You have blown away my taskbar pins. It will cost me days of time to rebuild, if I'm even able to as I have to locate numerous programs throughout...
  6. Win 10 KB5005033 update kinda broke my taskbar:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 KB5005033 update kinda broke my taskbar:: Hello, After update KB5005033 ‎11-‎Aug-‎21, task bar is not working properly: 1. cant reopen apps by clicking them on taskbar, app opens, blinks, then minimizes back; 2. cant show multiple of opened minimized windows Chrome, for example. List of opened windows blinks and...
  7. December 10 update broke my taskbar

December 10 update broke my taskbar: I caught my Win 10 Lenovo S145 laptop updating last night, so I waited for it to finish, then went to bed. This morning I find that my task bar is non-functional. I can only open a program if it has a shortcut on my desktop or if I go into a program folder and find the...
  8. what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar

what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar: what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar? Microsoft 365 has installed itself and lost my user self three times now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-all-my-pinned-tasks-on-the/f8af1492-6e0c-4fbd-8846-59a3d4a56fc0
  9. My taskbar buttons done broke

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My taskbar buttons done broke: For the past week or so the buttons on my task bar haven't been working. I can't open Start, Search, Notifications, settings, etc, however I can open apps pinned to the taskbar. I've tried restarting windows explorer, rebooting my computer, running antivirus, looking for...
  10. My taskbar broke?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar broke?: Alright, so I'm just browsing the web, and out of NOWHERE my taskbar does this :[ATTACH]please give me answers of how to solve this! I can't see the time and date anymore, and it just looks overall bad....