Windows 10: Where are all the desktop images stored? In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop...

Discus and support Where are all the desktop images stored? In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where are all the desktop images stored? In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop images. I would like to access the folder that appears to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdeleStorkson, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Where are all the desktop images stored? In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop...

Where are all the desktop images stored?
    In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop images. I would like to access the folder that appears to be very well hidden.

I want to access some of the photos that are mine. It is rotating a picture file, but I cannot find where they are in my files?

:)

AdeleStorkson, Apr 11, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Desktop fit in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resize the Desktop image and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Desktop and select the
      Personalize
    • Select the Background from the left pane.
    • Under Choose a fit click on the drop down. There you will get a list of options to resize the Desktop image.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Where are all the desktop images stored? In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop...

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Where are all the desktop images stored? In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop...

1. Where are all the desktop images stored? In Windows 10 I'm not able to find the desktop... - Similar Threads - Where are desktop

2. Where do i find drives for desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do i find drives for desktop: So i am reinstalling windows 10 onto my hp pavilion gaming pc, and whenever i go to where do you want to install windows it says “cant find any drivers” i tried downloading drives for my pc onto the flashdrive but none are compatible.. what do i do?...
  3. Where do i find drives for desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do i find drives for desktop: So i am reinstalling windows 10 onto my hp pavilion gaming pc, and whenever i go to where do you want to install windows it says “cant find any drivers” i tried downloading drives for my pc onto the flashdrive but none are compatible.. what do i do?...
  4. Where do i find drives for desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where is "Desktop"?

Where is "Desktop"?: 1. I like a nice clean desktop, with no icons, no shortcuts, no files are kept on it for more than two minutes, as I hope can be seen from the background.2. When I click on the desktop icon on the left-hand pane of File Explorer... this folder is empty. When I look in the...
  6. Where to find additional icons for desktop display?

Where to find additional icons for desktop display?: Where can I find additional icons to use on my desktop? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-additional-icons-for-desktop-display/074536a5-bf2c-497d-9665-c5a0ef8dddfd
  7. Where to find additional icons for desktop display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find additional icons for desktop display?: Where can I find additional icons to use on my desktop? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-additional-icons-for-desktop-display/074536a5-bf2c-497d-9665-c5a0ef8dddfd
  8. Where to find additional icons for desktop display?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How does Windows store desktop images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How does Windows store desktop images?: I had a corrupted hard drive, so I removed it, installed Windows onto an external hard drive, and am not running a fresh install of windows 10 from a formatted hard drive. When I logged in, by desktop wallpapers are still there. They cycle on a timer, and display settings say...
  10. Where are desktop backgrounds (wallpapers) stored in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are desktop backgrounds (wallpapers) stored in Windows 10?: The Windows 10 operating system comes with a set of wallpapers and the ability to refresh wallpapers regularly from a pool of images. The following guide provides users of Windows 10 with instructions on finding these wallpapers on the local system. Let's say you want to use...