Windows 10: Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

Discus and support Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Forum, I have a Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' keyboard, mouse, number pad, dongle model L5V-0000?. I have downloaded the driver for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by J_Milli, Apr 3, 2020.

1. J_Milli Win User

Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

Hi Forum,

I have a Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' keyboard, mouse, number pad, dongle model L5V-0000?. I have downloaded the driver for Windows 10 64-bit. Bluetooth is enabled on my laptop. The keyboard and mouse display ready to pair.

However, I cannot find a pairing key on either the mouse, keyboard or dongle. I cannot find an existing answer on these forums for this specific keyboard and mouse set. Please advise where the pairing keys are.

There is no button underneath the keyboard, or at the sides, nor underneath the mouse apart from the mouse on/off button.

Thanks in advance,

J.

:)

J_Milli, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 3, 2020
  3. T_96 Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

T_96, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

How do I pair a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard with another receiver?

Hi Deepak,

Yes both of them are sculpt ergonomic keyboard. The old receiver was still there but I still want to use the sculpt ergonomic mouse from the old set since I have made protection modification on it. That is why I want the new keyboard to work with the old
    mouse with the same receiver. I don't want to have both receivers plugged in. It's taking up USB port.

Is it true that it is not possible to pair a new keyboard with an old receiver? Simple question.

BR

Ryan

Ryan AnChin, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

1. Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,... - Similar Threads - Where are Blutooth

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  8. Pair sculpt ergonomic mouse with the ergonomic keyboard from another kit

Pair sculpt ergonomic mouse with the ergonomic keyboard from another kit: I purchased the sculpt ergonomic kit which includes the keyboard, keypad and sculpt mouse. The mouse lost precision and scrolling so i decided to buy a replacement mouse. I wanted to try it and see if i could pair with it the older keyboard/keypad. Is this doable?...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set?

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set?: Hi, I have 2 sets of Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard + mouse. The mouse' broken in set 1 and the keyboard's broken in set 2... I wonder if it is possible to pair keyboard from set 1 with the mouse from set 2?...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle a little over a year ago. I've noticed that the mouse has not been working well lately (yes, I've changed the batteries) but my keyboard is great. If I were to buy a new MS ergo mouse (like the one I have),...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse pairing

2. pairing sculpt ergonomic mouse

3. pairing scult keyboard

4. microsoft sculpt keyboard pairing,
  5. microsoft sculpt not connecting,
  6. microsoft sculpt keyboard connect button,
  7. pairing button on sculpt keyboard,
  8. ms ergonomic keyboard 7000 pairing,
  9. pairing button on microsoft sculpt keyboard