Windows 10: Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

Discus and support Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since adding an exchange server email account to my Lumia 650, my contacts list has become scrambled. I have managed to unscramble it to some extent by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GrahamMullan, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

Since adding an exchange server email account to my Lumia 650, my contacts list has become scrambled. I have managed to unscramble it to some extent by turning on "show only contacts with phone numbers" but is seems that many of them have gone missing. Where do I find the file containing these phone numbers and how do I ensure that they have not been lost?

:)

GrahamMullan, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 21, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 21, 2020
  4. xsteveuk Win User

Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

"Your Phone" contacts

Hi Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone? :)

When I use the phone app on My PC and enter the first letter of the contact I wish to send a message too
    It will show the name list of the contacts I wish to send it too - the names from my mobile phone contact list
    And then select the name to send message too Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone? :)

Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone? [​IMG]

xsteveuk, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

1. Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone? - Similar Threads - Where are contacts

2. Contact phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  3. Contact phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  4. Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?

Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?: I do not recognize the pictures the Your Phone app is using when looking at the list of Messages. They are not the pictures I am using on my phone. And I can not figure out where it is getting those or how to change them?...
  5. What folder does People store contacts in & where is it located?

What folder does People store contacts in & where is it located?: I've seen this question posed to MS Help several different times & in every instance, the question is ignored, not answered. Then the thread gets locked. These questions go back to 2016-2017 & have never been answered. I want to save my People contacts from an old computer to...
  6. Loss of Contact details in People App. Where arethey stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of Contact details in People App. Where arethey stored?: The People App apparently deleted all my contacts (or failed to connect to the data file).I then re-entered all the data. Shortly afterwards most of the contacts disappeared from the App and I re-entered them again. No repetition of the problem so far. I later downloaded the...
  7. "Your Phone" contacts

"Your Phone" contacts: I started using the "Your Phone" app. Is there a way to link it to your contacts? If not, that's a major drawback, IMO. 142621
  8. where is my contacts stored

where is my contacts stored: Where are the contacts stored ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-contacts-stored/62deb76b-e49e-4b94-ad50-2212f5c9821a
  9. Where are my contacts in Windows 10?

Where are my contacts in Windows 10?: Where are my contacts in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-contacts-in-windows-10/2596b43f-c1b7-4e10-b73d-c3c9e16b95a7
  10. Broken windows phone contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken windows phone contacts: My mum's Windows phone fell on the floor yesterday and the screen broke. Basically I can see it but the touch screen doesn't work at all! I can connect the phone to my laptop and the phone companion app works fine, but I have no idea of how to rescue her phone contacts! She...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are contacts stored on a microsoft phone

2. where are windows phone contacts stored

3. where are contacts stored windows phone

4. windows 10 phone where are contacts stored,
  5. where are contacts stored on windows phone,
  6. where on nokia850 are the contacts stored,
  7. where contacts stored windows phone,
  8. windows phone inf which folder contacts are stored,
  9. contacts windows phone where stored