Windows 10: Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10?

Discus and support Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed the Windows 10, and can't find the above 2 programs. So, I googled "Windows 10 Defrag", but they only showed where the program is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Learner99, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Learner99 Win User

Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10?

I just installed the Windows 10, and can't find the above 2 programs. So, I googled "Windows 10 Defrag", but they only showed where the program is in Win 7, 8, and 8.1, not where the program is in Windows 10.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.

:)

Learner99, Aug 12, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 12, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Aug 12, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Open File Explorer, select This PC and Right click the drive select properties,General tab, disk cleanup, Tools tab the rest of items. Same place as Windows 8.1.

jds63, Aug 12, 2015
  5. NUS
    Nus Win User
    Start->All apps->Windows Administrative Tools

6. Learner99 Win User
    ===============
    From your tips, I found them. Thank you very much.

Learner99, Aug 12, 2015
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    If you're interested, check this... you can preset and run your own cleanup.... the "n" is any number you wish....
    Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10? [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Aug 12, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Your Welcome !!

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where are Disk

2. Disk Cleanup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk Cleanup.: I recently made a windows 7 backup I have windows 10 in D drive of my device and after the process gets over I see that my E drive has an extra 122 GB occupied though the actual contents have only 52GB occupied. Can somebody help me with this?...
  3. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Cleanup: Disk Cleanup just stops working, how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup/1bf2450f-bd3b-4a88-a76f-18cfc7d93167
  4. DISK CLEANUP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DISK CLEANUP: Everytime I try to do Disk Cleanup in Windows 10 it always stalls when it hits "Windows Defender AntiVirus" I can never get it to complete what gives? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup/a55ceefb-b2ff-4ef5-9107-07ff4e2a91bc"
  5. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup: Hello Forum, Recently made system upgrade to version 1803. (Auto update still disabled). Opened the MS update catalog and downloaded almost all update files for this version (x64), read a little about each one and worked for 3 days to install them. When finished I saw that...
  6. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Cleanup: Hello, Can I set Disk Cleanup to run automatically, such as running every week? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup/169a6590-0a9c-4e10-a86b-9cde20764314"
  7. Disk Cleanup

Disk Cleanup: Question if I may, Please I have an up-to-date windows-10 home desktop, including new (October) feature update. I have been reading that CCleaner is not recommended any longer. Instead, use Disk cleanup. Sure would appreciate someone guiding me on what NOT to delete so I...
  8. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Cleanup: Question if I may, Please I have an up-to-date windows-10 home desktop, including new (October) feature update. I have been reading that CCleaner is not recommended any longer. Instead, use Disk cleanup. Sure would appreciate someone guiding me on what NOT to delete so I...
  9. Disk Cleanup

Disk Cleanup: When Disk cleanup and, or Win 10 storage clean up is run in Admin or User modes, the Temporary Internet Folders always show 640KB/140MB of temp files remaining after cleanup is complete. I can run the Disk cleanup 1 x 2 x 3 x make no difference. Admin shows 640KB, User 104MB....
  10. Disk CleanUp

Disk CleanUp: When using DISK CLEANUP Temporary Internet Files and Temporary Files (both boxes ticked) After Cleanup ....... * Temporary Internet Files still shows 7 MB of files * Temporary Files still shows 3 MB of files It does not seem to empty/clean all the hidden folders...