Windows 10: Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10?

Discus and support Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed the Windows 10, and can't find the above 2 programs. So, I googled "Windows 10 Defrag", but they only showed where the program is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Learner99, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Learner99 Win User

Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10?

I just installed the Windows 10, and can't find the above 2 programs. So, I googled "Windows 10 Defrag", but they only showed where the program is in Win 7, 8, and 8.1, not where the program is in Windows 10.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.

:)

Learner99, Aug 12, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 12, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Aug 12, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Open File Explorer, select This PC and Right click the drive select properties,General tab, disk cleanup, Tools tab the rest of items. Same place as Windows 8.1.

jds63, Aug 12, 2015
  5. NUS
    Nus Win User
    Start->All apps->Windows Administrative Tools

6. Learner99 Win User
    ===============
    From your tips, I found them. Thank you very much.

Learner99, Aug 12, 2015
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    If you're interested, check this... you can preset and run your own cleanup.... the "n" is any number you wish....
    Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10? [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Aug 12, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Your Welcome !!

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where are "Disk Defragmenter"and "Disk Cleanup" in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where are Disk

2. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Cleanup: Why does the Disk Cleanup still exist on Windows 10/Server 2022/11? Like no one uses it.sorry for selecting something differewnt on the sub-topics, it did not giive me the disk cleanup....
  3. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Cleanup: why won't Disk Cleanup delete the 3.2gb of temp files. when I try using the remove files in settings, they are shown as deleted but if I renter settings they reapear. why is that?...
  4. Disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk cleanup: Hi so I did my first disk clean up I think it’s called and in that included a downloads as well as other stuff. Could I have deleted something important or is it junk? submitted by /u/Mondo_dook65 [link] [comments]...
  5. Disk Cleanup, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Cleanup, Windows 10: Disk Cleanup does not remove any of the following files: Windows Update Cleanup 54MB Windows Defender Antivirus 20 MB Temporary Internet Files 13 MB. I have tried running Disk Cleanup as Admin by right-clicking in Administrative Tools. Is Disk Cleanup bugged? How do I...
  6. disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disk cleanup: disk cleanup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup/4e0cc450-a69e-4f33-b684-2e2901f62732
  7. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Cleanup: [ATTACH] is it common for disk cleanup to affect the computers performance last time i used it made me make a whole clean installation of windows 10 since it became very laggy i wonder if this new option will do me any better since i have 7gb of files that needs to be...
  8. DISK CLEANUP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DISK CLEANUP: Everytime I try to do Disk Cleanup in Windows 10 it always stalls when it hits "Windows Defender AntiVirus" I can never get it to complete what gives? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup/a55ceefb-b2ff-4ef5-9107-07ff4e2a91bc"
  9. Windows 10 Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Disk Cleanup: When I run the disk cleanup option, it suggests there is 1.421gb of data in downloads, but there is nothing there (including after switching on hidden items) ???? I'm worried about what this means and if I choose delete, what will actually be deleted form where??? Here is...
  10. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup: Hello Forum, Recently made system upgrade to version 1803. (Auto update still disabled). Opened the MS update catalog and downloaded almost all update files for this version (x64), read a little about each one and worked for 3 days to install them. When finished I saw that...