Windows 10: Where are fonts installed from the Microsoft Store located?

Discus and support Where are fonts installed from the Microsoft Store located? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am wondering, where are the fonts installed through the Microsoft Store located? Are there any .otf or .ttf files that I can find on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by omalinov, Jun 25, 2019.

1. omalinov Win User

Where are fonts installed from the Microsoft Store located?

Hello,

I am wondering, where are the fonts installed through the Microsoft Store located?

Are there any .otf or .ttf files that I can find on my machine?

Kind Regards,
    Ognyan

:)

omalinov, Jun 25, 2019

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 25, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Where are fonts installed from the Microsoft Store located?

Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Where are fonts installed from the Microsoft Store located?

1. Where are fonts installed from the Microsoft Store located? - Similar Threads - Where are fonts

2. Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?: Recently I installed Minecraft Launcher, and wanted to make a shortcut of the .exe, so I can put it on the desktop for easily access, but I don't know where is the application stored....
  3. Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?: Recently I installed Minecraft Launcher, and wanted to make a shortcut of the .exe, so I can put it on the desktop for easily access, but I don't know where is the application stored....
  4. Where is the Microsoft Store?

Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  5. In Windows 11 - How to change the location where microsoft store apps are installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 - How to change the location where microsoft store apps are installed?: I foiund a 2021 similiar question but the solution seems not to work in the Windows 11 current version.Currently the microsoft app store by default install the app in the C:\Program Files\WiindowsApps folder. I would like to move this fiolder on another drive. How do we do...
  6. In Windows 11 - How to change the location where microsoft store apps are installed?

In Windows 11 - How to change the location where microsoft store apps are installed?: I foiund a 2021 similiar question but the solution seems not to work in the Windows 11 current version.Currently the microsoft app store by default install the app in the C:\Program Files\WiindowsApps folder. I would like to move this fiolder on another drive. How do we do...
  7. Microsoft Store installed apps both locations

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store installed apps both locations: Hello, I choose Local Disk D for apps to install but Microsoft Store installed the apps both Local Drives I guess, and not just that, size of WindowsApps folder in C is bigger than D and I don't know why. When I checked the inside of Fallout 4 and 76 I saw game's exe files....
  8. Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?: I just downloaded the pride 2020 wallpapers slideshow and I wanted to know the location of the folder in which it is installed. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-themes-downloaded-from-microsoft/c42bbee0-00be-4759-9c45-c69fcac40524
  9. Can't find fonts installed from Microsoft Store in C:\Windows\Fonts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find fonts installed from Microsoft Store in C:\Windows\Fonts: Hello there, Today I downloaded the Gill Sans font pack from MS Store. However, when I check the Windows\Fonts directory, they seem not to be there, only the default Gill Sans and Gill MT. Where are the rest? Actually, I would like to manually download and install the...
  10. Microsoft Store apps install location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store apps install location: Hello. I'm having problems trying to install games from Store. Before start I want to point out that I have an SSD and my windows installed in it so I don't have much space in it there. I wan't to install games to my other drive which called X. I installed Forza Horizon 4 to...