Windows 10: Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10

Discus and support Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Just downloaded iTunes (which i hate) to my pc, so i can update my iPhone. But where does win 10 store / keep these updates? I have read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mickey Shemesh, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10

Hi,

Just downloaded iTunes (which i hate) to my pc, so i can update my iPhone. But where does win 10 store / keep these updates? I have read countless articles claiming that these updates are stored under c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
    But i can't seem to be able to locate this destination on my pc. Please help. I don't want unwanted apple GB taking up all my space Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10 :)

Kindly,

Mickey

:)

Mickey Shemesh, Mar 28, 2019

2. Software Update Blocks Unlocked iPhones

Well, Apple did warn customers not to unlock their iPhones, and now the firm has taken steps to prevent it happening. With the launch of the new 1.1.1 update for Apple’s new gadget, users will no longer be able to use third party SIM cards, they are instead restricted to AT&T only. Although there are some reports of unlocked iPhones becoming expensive paperweights, this seems rare and no more common than it is for locked phones, with most users instead finding themselves with a ‘factory-fresh’ iPhone with all the stock settings restored. But to be on the safe side, if you do have an unlocked iPhone it is recommended that you either don’t download the latest update or you return your phone to its locked, factory state before you update it, with all the information you need available from Engadget.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Seany1212 Win User
    Software Update Blocks Unlocked iPhones

cant say that this wasnt expected, earlier in the week they said that the phone would lock up if you unlocked it, now there doing it for you :shadedshu

Seany1212, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10

1. Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Where are iPhone

2. where to view stored passwords in Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to view stored passwords in Win 10: I've misplaced my password for my email account. I once saw a screen showing stored passwords in my Win 10 system. How to I locate that information now that I need it. PS. I'd rather not need to renew my password in 4 individual PCs that share my bellsouth.net mail account....
  3. where to view stored passwords in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to view stored passwords in Win 10: I've misplaced my password for my email account. I once saw a screen showing stored passwords in my Win 10 system. How to I locate that information now that I need it. PS. I'd rather not need to renew my password in 4 individual PCs that share my bellsouth.net mail account....
  4. where to view stored passwords in Win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. WHERE IS THE WIN 10 SETUP FILES BE STORED?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE IS THE WIN 10 SETUP FILES BE STORED?: I need those files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-win-10-setup-files-be-stored/5fcffad3-df57-43fc-858f-4f087ae65e04
  6. Where are my iPhone updates .ipsw stored on Windows 10 using iTunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my iPhone updates .ipsw stored on Windows 10 using iTunes: I've seen a few of these that have posted locations for the *.ipsw files used by Apple iTunes to update your Apple devices but none of them pointed me to my file location. Most say they are located in this location, C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/Apple...
  7. WHERE ARE PASSWORDS STORED ON WIN 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHERE ARE PASSWORDS STORED ON WIN 10 Pro?: New to Win 10 Pro and cannot find ANYTHHING easily! HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-passwords-stored-on-win-10-pro/769cf12f-9a06-419d-ab05-551f8c3a3a57
  8. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  9. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  10. Where are native Win 10 apps stored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are native Win 10 apps stored?: Where are native Win 10 apps stored? I can't find the directory into which they are installed. I'm talking about Store, Maps. Netflix, etc. 68669

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 iphone software