Windows 10: where are my apps

Discus and support where are my apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where are my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnmcdonagh2, Sep 8, 2018.

1. where are my apps

Where are my apps

:)

johnmcdonagh2, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 8, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

where are my apps

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

where are my apps

1. where are my apps - Similar Threads - where are apps

2. My choose where to get apps is not appearing on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My choose where to get apps is not appearing on my computer.: My choose where to get apps is not appearing on my computer. I have tried the method from the get help feature which did not work. I am trying to install zoom, but it keeps saying that Microsoft doesn't support this app try to install it from the Microsoft store....
  3. Where is my Amazon Shopping App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my Amazon Shopping App?: I accidentally uninstalled my Amazon Shopping app yesterday after it was acting up, intending to reinstall it. But now it isn't in the Microsoft Store or anywhere else on my system. I ran a System Recovery for nearly 14 hours overnight and that didn't correct the problem. How...
  4. Where is my Amazon Shopping App?

Where is my Amazon Shopping App?: I accidentally uninstalled my Amazon Shopping app yesterday after it was acting up, intending to reinstall it. But now it isn't in the Microsoft Store or anywhere else on my system. I ran a System Recovery for nearly 14 hours overnight and that didn't correct the problem. How...
  5. Where is My App? HEVC

Where is My App? HEVC: I bought an HEVC extension, something or other, it asks for my MS password, enter it, then asks again and says it's wrong. I mean, I bought it, what do I have to do to use it? I bought it using my home email address account so I could run it thru my PayPal w/o issue. I'm on...
  6. Unwanted App - where is it?

Unwanted App - where is it?: I have clicked on a link from a "friend" in Face book Messenger that required my FB password to open. I was then invited to download an App. I clicked no to the question did I want changes made but the App downloaded any way. I have no idea what this is. How can I find out...
  7. Where's the instagram app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's the instagram app?: I noticed a couple days ago that the Instagram app is missing in the sharing section of the file explorer for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-the-instagram-app/33d2b995-ed7a-4116-a6af-2a2b4a20b5ef"
  8. where is ebay app

where is ebay app: where is ebay app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-ebay-app/cbc15531-888d-4e94-98aa-90fee13157db
  9. Where's my Start app?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where's my Start app?: Hello all. Well, still in the Win 10 learning process. Have been able to get some of my problems solve with your help. I spent most of Friday (03/29) trying to get my problem with web sites and log-in info solved. Disabled my Norton security extensions so I could get Edge...
  10. Where had all my apps gone?

Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...