Windows 10: where are my apps

Discus and support where are my apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where are my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnmcdonagh2, Sep 8, 2018.

1. johnmcdonagh2 Win User

where are my apps

Where are my apps

:)

johnmcdonagh2, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 8, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

where are my apps

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

where are my apps

1. where are my apps - Similar Threads - where are apps

2. where are my pictures?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where are my pictures?: I've taken my photos With an iPhone Over the years . They are all supposed to magically Go to one place , I guess the Icloud . I find bits and pieces In lots of places but not all of them in one place . Also They are always pre-sorted due too EXIF or something . I'm old...
  3. Where's my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where's my desktop?: Today's date is 8/25/2018. I just took a 1-hour nap. When I returned to work on this computer, everything on my display had been changed. All my icons were gone. I asked my wife about it; she hadn't been near my computer. The whole environment is now alien; explorer windows...
  4. where is my cursor??????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is my cursor??????: can't find the pointer :( is there a magic key that I inadvertently pressed???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-is-my-cursor/815c30ae-aebc-4af2-9b18-430d0a44fa4d
  5. where is my favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is my favorites: where did my favorites go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-is-my-favorites/e55dbf5b-6bf3-4d92-9154-c035c88cf73a
  6. Where are my favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Where are my favourites: I updated yesterday to Windows 10. I've found where my favourites should be but they aren't there. I've tried using the import settings but although it says 'Done' there still seems to be nothing there. Where are they and how can I get them back? 15047
  7. where are my pictures?

in Browsers and Email
    where are my pictures?: *Mad It loads this tiny cloud thingy, double click on the message, still no picture, I have to REPLY to be able to see it, that just ain't right! I tried to look on the help screen, nothing there, I cannot even find the setting for how often I would like it to check my mail.,...
  8. Where had all my apps gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...
  9. Where's my update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where's my update?: Still haven't received my Threshold 2 update. Anyone know how long I might have to wait? (I'm not one of those whose update is delayed because I installed W10 within the last 31 days.) 30062
  10. Where are my drawings?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my drawings?: OK, after a lot of grief, I finally just paid somebody to do the clean install of Win 10 for me... and I got my settings back on my own. But it seems all my files have been spread out all over the place in Win 10! My drawings were all in one place before but now I can't find...