Windows 10: Where are my arrows on model k120? Not working.

Discus and support Where are my arrows on model k120? Not working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where are my arrows? Tried to sign into micro and had scenic screen; said i had wrong password, but can’t get arrow to click “ok”. model is older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dorothyparmele, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Where are my arrows on model k120? Not working.

Where are my arrows?

Tried to sign into micro and had scenic screen; said i had wrong password, but can’t get arrow to click “ok”.

model is older K120

:)

dorothyparmele, Jun 22, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Logitech K120 Keyboard

I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10.

It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa.

How can I correct this?

Many thanks.

Philip Bowman, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Where are my arrows on model k120? Not working.

Windows + Arrow Keys Stops working

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you using a USB keyboard?

• Have you made any changes to the PC prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of your keyboard?

Since you are able to use the other shortcut keys, means that the keyboard works fine. This issue can occur if the
    Arrow keys on the keyboard are faulty.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Try using the Arrow keys on other programs. Check if they are functional.

Most of the sytems have “Fn” key or a Function Lock key. This key can be used to
    Enable and Disable the Arrow keys. Check if the
    Arrow keys function after toggling the Fn key.

Method 2:

Try connecting a different keyboard to your computer. Try the shortcut keys once again. Check if they works.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Where are my arrows on model k120? Not working.

1. Where are my arrows on model k120? Not working. - Similar Threads - Where are arrows

2. my arrow keys not working in any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    my arrow keys not working in any app: when I open Photos I have to scroll with the help of touchpad. This error is not stop here also in all app what can I do I am so upset . all arrow buttons like numbers arrow button...
  3. Logitech K120 keyboard not working with windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech K120 keyboard not working with windows 10 pro: Hi, tried all methods to fix keyboard issue listed on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-logitech-keyboard-not-working/6e25b20a-db40-4bf1-9f8f-42d75b4115d1 including uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, yet the issue is unresolved. Keyboards...
  4. Arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not working: Hi! Is someone able to help me please? My left and right arrow keys are not working well. They both do things like reload and go to previous pages on chrome. And they dont work anymore in typing....
  5. back arrow not working

back arrow not working: The back arrow in my browser is not working. How do I fix this? I also have problems with downloading MS apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-arrow-not-working/d7cb6902-f235-49de-9c86-69d376f22e29
  6. The right arrow key on my laptop is not working

The right arrow key on my laptop is not working: I also noticed on the device manager that it has 101 keys instead of 102 I tried updating already, Uninstalling, and a bunch lot of other things but it just wont work, and the key is normal, doesn't want to pop out and its pretty much a normal key that stopped working for...
  7. Where can I find the model number for my laptop?

Where can I find the model number for my laptop?: Where can I find the model number for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-model-number-for-my-laptop/a0f78208-faba-4986-acf6-c4f59caefdb8
  8. My up and down arrows are not working.

My up and down arrows are not working.: does anyone know why my up and down arrows have stopped working for scrolling web pages and also for controlling my volume. My back space button stopped working also for a while at the same time but seems to be ok now....
  9. scroll arrows not working

scroll arrows not working: My scroll arrows do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-arrows-not-working/4678ac9a-baa0-4d16-93e8-34abbd7c06bb
  10. Logitech K120 Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech K120 Keyboard: I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10. It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa. How can I correct this? Many thanks....