Windows 10: Where are My Documents in Windows 10?

Discus and support Where are My Documents in Windows 10? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We have seen people asking about this “My Documents” folder. I remember when using Windows XP and Windows 7, this used to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Where are My Documents in Windows 10?

Where are My Documents in Windows 10? Find-My-Documents-Folder-Location-in-Windows-10-100x100.png
    Where are My Documents in Windows 10? Find-My-Documents-Folder-Location-in-Windows-10-150x94.png We have seen people asking about this “My Documents” folder. I remember when using Windows XP and Windows 7, this used to be the folder where we kept all our documents. The other side of the question could be that [...]

This post Where are My Documents in Windows 10? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Where are My Documents in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where are Documents

2. WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?: Just scanned the document but cannot find it on the system. Windows 10.*Moved from Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-scanned-documents/4eaf82fd-a93e-4060-9d90-9c467e4de072
  3. WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?: Just scanned the document but cannot find it on the system. Windows 10.*Moved from Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-scanned-documents/4eaf82fd-a93e-4060-9d90-9c467e4de072
  4. WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where are my document, photo and desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my document, photo and desktop?: Hello, after I started using one drive for this class I am taking, all of my documents, photos and desktop have disappeared from my PC. I never ASKED for any of this so what is going on? I ONLY want to store things relevant to school on that onedrive. I find this highly...
  6. Where are my document, photo and desktop?

Where are my document, photo and desktop?: Hello, after I started using one drive for this class I am taking, all of my documents, photos and desktop have disappeared from my PC. I never ASKED for any of this so what is going on? I ONLY want to store things relevant to school on that onedrive. I find this highly...
  7. Where is my Document folder on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my Document folder on Windows 11?: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it loaded all my One Drive files from my old computer. I didn't want that to happen so I found the instructions on how to stop backing up my document files to one drive only now I don't see any document folder. What happened to...
  8. Where is my Document folder on Windows 11?

Where is my Document folder on Windows 11?: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it loaded all my One Drive files from my old computer. I didn't want that to happen so I found the instructions on how to stop backing up my document files to one drive only now I don't see any document folder. What happened to...
  9. Where are my pictures and documents???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my pictures and documents???: I reinstalled Win 10 because of an intractable problem with cookies and passwords being erased by an unknown cause. Now I cannot find my pictures and documents. Only a fraction went onto Onedrive. There were on file location on disk C:. Where are they???...
  10. Where are my documents?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my documents?: Hi - my son upgraded his windows 8 laptop to windows 10 last weekend. All was fine until today, when he shutdown and restarted his computer. Now all his documents are gone. The "Documents" folder is still there, but it is empty. How does this happen? All his programs are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my documents empty in windows 10