Windows 10: Where are my favourites

Discus and support Where are my favourites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I updated yesterday to Windows 10. I've found where my favourites should be but they aren't there. I've tried using the import settings but although it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Coatimundi, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Where are my favourites

I updated yesterday to Windows 10. I've found where my favourites should be but they aren't there. I've tried using the import settings but although it says 'Done' there still seems to be nothing there. Where are they and how can I get them back?

:)

Coatimundi, Aug 9, 2015

2. MS Edge Favouites folder

Thank you for trying but my Favourites aren't listed where described.

My Favourites bar is fine.

I've upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 while using IE if that makes any difference?

My old IE favourites are still where you're used to be which is a good sign.

Any other ideas on where to find my MS Edge Favourites?

Thanks again.

Darren J 1960, Aug 9, 2015
  3. where is the favorites folder for Edge?

actually this is not where they are.

I saved piles of links in favourites [can't put everything on the favourites bar] and none of them are in that location.

all that has are the ones the default windows ten install creates.

even the favourites bar folder doesn't have my favourites I saved to the favourites bar.

so, where are they, really???

[it might explain that person's screaming in frustration]

AndromedaGirl, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Where are my favourites

Jerrythesurfer, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Coatimundi, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Coatimundi,

Let me know if it works for you. I truly don't understand why Edge simply does not use My Favorites folder as IE and Chrome does.

Jerrythesurfer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where are my favourites

1. Where are my favourites - Similar Threads - Where are favourites

2. Where is the favourites Bar, please.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the favourites Bar, please.....: I can see how to do this, but cannot see where the Favourites Bar actually IS! Thanks so much, I had a minor stroke 1 year ago, some things are still coming to the fore in my memory! I would like to have a general folder for my most used sites. Thanks so much........
  3. Favourites.

Favourites.: My favourites are creating copies of folders and files (web links). Its not every folder/file but it's some random selection. They always "update" at just after midnight. eg 00.15.21 or 00.35.12. And that is around the time I log-off. Some of the new copied folders are...
  4. Favourites list

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Favourites list: Why does the Favourites list now reload (and take several seconds) each time I click on the upper right hand star? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favourites-list/afae61b6-877a-4375-8a33-48f58d392838
  5. Favourites bar

Favourites bar: I find it extremely difficult to save the websites in favourites bar. It should not be necessary to create a new folder for each website. Simply clicking on Save in Favourites Bar delivers no result. Cumbersome and annoying....
  6. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...
  7. syncing favourites

in Browsers and Email
    syncing favourites: Hi Gurus, Is there a way to sync the favourites I have in Google Chrome on a win 10 laptop to my Ipad mini. Thanks, (in advance) 52926
  8. favourites

in Browsers and Email
    favourites: How do I set up favourites `in internet ex 11 on W 10.Please help. 32581
  9. Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites: Hi, A few questions about Windows 10 favourites 1) Is there any way to ensure that the Favourites List is displayed permanently ie without having to select and pin? 2) Is there any way to have a selected favourite automatically open in a new tab without having to right...
  10. Backup my Favourites in W10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Backup my Favourites in W10 Edge: Hello, I want to backup my Favourites in W10 Edge, but I cannot find the path to there location to add to my SyncBack programme. I wonder if anyone has found them? 18302