Windows 10: Where are my files ?

Discus and support Where are my files ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I still have ALL my files in My Documents and OneDrive ? Because today, I just realized that My Documents folder C:\Users\dad\Documents is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin960, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Kevin960 Win User

Where are my files ?

How can I still have ALL my files in My Documents and OneDrive ? Because today, I just realized that My Documents folder C:\Users\dad\Documents is empty

:)

Kevin960, Jan 25, 2024
Thema:

Where are my files ?

1. Where are my files ? - Similar Threads - Where are files

2. Where are my files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my files ?: How can I still have ALL my files in My Documents and OneDrive ? Because today, I just realized that My Documents folder C:\Users\dad\Documents is empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-files/e4d77bbc-f552-46f9-9499-d925b32e274e
  3. Where Are My Files??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where Are My Files??: I recently subscribed to OneDrive rather than buy a bigger HDD. But now, I am unable to find my files. I use File Manager to navigate and if I go to my document folder in C: drive, I see lots of my familiar folders but they are al empty when I open them to look for a specific...
  4. Where Are My Files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where Are My Files??: I recently subscribed to OneDrive rather than buy a bigger HDD. But now, I am unable to find my files. I use File Manager to navigate and if I go to my document folder in C: drive, I see lots of my familiar folders but they are al empty when I open them to look for a specific...
  5. Where are my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my files?: I recently purchased a new PC to replace my old one and I'm new to OneDrive. I purchased m365 and backed up my old PC to OneDrive so that I could easily transfer everything to the new PC and have access to current versions of Office applications. On the new PC I checked...
  6. Where are my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my files?: I recently purchased a new PC to replace my old one and I'm new to OneDrive. I purchased m365 and backed up my old PC to OneDrive so that I could easily transfer everything to the new PC and have access to current versions of Office applications. On the new PC I checked...
  7. Where are my files?!?!?!?!

Where are my files?!?!?!?!: I unlinked my one drive from my computer and everything is gone!!! All my documents and important files have disappeared! How do I get them back?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-files/4ed34bcf-ed6c-4090-a2b7-04fd62d486ae
  8. Where are my files

Where are my files: My system did an automatic upgrade and now I cannot find my files, pictures, downloads, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-files/2c1c067c-f3ed-4443-965d-34d4082b9e54
  9. Where are my files?

Where are my files?: Hi, A couple of weeks ago, in preparation of upgrading from windows 7 to window 10, I thought I downloaded/copied my excel, documents and downloads onto a SanDisk. When I plug in the usb and open the device there is a file named E:\takeout-20200118T193651Z-001.zip. I...
  10. Where are my files???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where are my files???: My Windows 10 updated, and my desktop is now wiped clean. The background is changed, and all my files and shortcuts I had stored on the desktop are missing. Please tell me how to get them back!...