Windows 10: where are my friends on microsoft solitare?

Discus and support where are my friends on microsoft solitare? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where are my friends on Microsoft solitare... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tortoisesohum, Jan 12, 2020.

1. where are my friends on microsoft solitare?

where are my friends on Microsoft solitare

:)

tortoisesohum, Jan 12, 2020

2. micsoft solitare friends not showing

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try them to no avail. I should expand on the issue. This friends list in Microsoft solitaire collections apps not showing up is happening on two lap tops and a desktop machine. The link was interesting. I tried resetting
    the app on one of the laptops and also reinstalled it. Same results. Strange.

Thanks for the suggestions. Shall keep the link for future reference.

RobertShearer1, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues

I tried all of the steps here which prior to this I had reset the Windows Store as well as Microsoft Solitare Collection so I did it again by first trying steps 1 & 2 but this did not resolve the problem so I also did the other steps in your instructions
    and this did not resolve the issue either. Every time I open the app after a fraction of a second it crashes my computer. I am thinking of refreshing Windows but I would like to know if you have other suggestions instead.

El Coqui_62, Jan 12, 2020
  4. hllar Win User

where are my friends on microsoft solitare?

Microsoft Solitare

When signing in to Microsoft Solitare I am getting error message 1170000. I have tried recommended solutions but unable to solve problem.

hllar, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

where are my friends on microsoft solitare?

1. where are my friends on microsoft solitare? - Similar Threads - where are friends

2. microsoft solitare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft solitare: Lost all my game history, how to get back? Rgs. Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare/4b510c7a-e8fd-41ba-b358-9b5b89b502e3
  3. Microsoft Solitare Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitare Collection: I got the Microsoft Store to download the solitare collection. When I clicked on the shortcut to launch it, it says on the screen signing in and it keeps twirling. What can I do to get this game to work?...
  4. Microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitare collection: As of today 5/1/20, you cannot bring up any of the daily challenges. It freezes up and then shuts down. This has happened all day today. The event section does work. Any solutions?...
  5. Microsoft Solitare not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare not working: When I click to play today's challenge I get taken to some screen that is horribly blurry and has the title Playgame.io on it. I've uninstalled solitaire and reinstalled and still get it. What's going on and how do I get rid of it. Typically when the system takes me to...
  6. where did my Solitare history go

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where did my Solitare history go: Hello I have spent many enjoyable hours solving the Solitaire games--this month I was one shy of perfect--all my history is gone for October and previous months--WHY...
  7. microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitare collection: So when done with dailey challenges, I started exploring other soliatre events and areas I ended up here yesterday: STARCLUB-MIXED COLLECTION-CLASSIC @ KLONDIKE-GAME 9 expert****/2,000xp/score challenge I completed the deck 1st try...tells me challenge incomplete....
  8. microsoft world solitare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft world solitare: I can have a time of 1 hour and twenty minutes and while playing the challenge my time will jump to over 10 hours. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't help. Any other ideas?...
  9. micsoft solitare friends not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    micsoft solitare friends not showing: My friends are not showing up with Microsoft solitaire events. Stopped working on 4/29/2019 for me. Is anyone else suffering with this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micsoft-solitare-friends-not-showing/2e7a7ad8-8090-422f-b5c8-e098879385cd
  10. microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitare collection: how can I put Microsoft solitaire short cut on my desktop or task bar so I don't have to go to the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare-collection/af30d32f-ab7c-459c-aef6-82f9a11fddb5