Windows 10: where are my pictures?

Discus and support where are my pictures? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've taken my photos With an iPhone Over the years . They are all supposed to magically Go to one place , I guess the Icloud . I find bits and pieces... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnholtonde, Nov 13, 2018.

1. where are my pictures?

I've taken my photos With an iPhone Over the years . They are all supposed to magically Go to one place , I guess the Icloud . I find bits and pieces In lots of places but not all of them in one place . Also They are always pre-sorted due too EXIF or something . I'm old enough to sort my own pictures , how do I do that ? Also How do I get the computer to search for and remove Duplicates? I'm an analog old man in the digital world. Any help Would be welcome . thanks (I did this text By Voice recognition , Pretty cool for me .)

:)

johnholtonde, Nov 13, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 13, 2018
  4. where are my pictures?

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

where are my pictures?

1. where are my pictures? - Similar Threads - where are pictures

2. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  3. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  4. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where are the Pictures folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the Pictures folders?: I found the Pictures folder for Onedrive, and I just might delete Onedrive, but not the ordinary folder. I need to know where is that ordinary Pictures folder and if there isn't one then what if I delete Onedrive....
  6. Where are my pictures and documents???

Where are my pictures and documents???: I reinstalled Win 10 because of an intractable problem with cookies and passwords being erased by an unknown cause. Now I cannot find my pictures and documents. Only a fraction went onto Onedrive. There were on file location on disk C:. Where are they???...
  7. Where are my imported pictures

Where are my imported pictures: I've tried to import pictures from my iphone to my PC, three times. It says it is complete but I can't find them after import. They are not in any picture files, not in downloads, they disappear. I even tried to import them to a named file and it was empty. Where did they...
  8. Where's 'My Pictures'?

Where's 'My Pictures'?: Recently had Win 10 installed on what was my Win 7 machine. I can't find 'My Pictures' folder! I had quite a few in there. Can I find that folder now, or enable it again?...
  9. Where are my pictures??

Where are my pictures??: I'm trying to upload my photos to Snapfish to make a calendar, but when I go to upload them, they are not on my computer. How do I get my photos off of Microsoft photos? Plus when I go to the albums I created in Microsoft photos, they just shut down the program when I try to...
  10. where are my pictures?

in Browsers and Email
    where are my pictures?: *Mad It loads this tiny cloud thingy, double click on the message, still no picture, I have to REPLY to be able to see it, that just ain't right! I tried to look on the help screen, nothing there, I cannot even find the setting for how often I would like it to check my mail.,...