Windows 10: Where are my setting options..i..e.add printer..display options..all setting options are gone.

Discus and support Where are my setting options..i..e.add printer..display options..all setting options are gone. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I logged on to my computer this morning and proceeded to add my printer via my settings option. To my surprise only the search field was available. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TeeMurr, May 11, 2020.

1. TeeMurr Win User

Where are my setting options..i..e.add printer..display options..all setting options are gone.

I logged on to my computer this morning and proceeded to add my printer via my settings option. To my surprise only the search field was available. I tried searching for the setting to add printer but nothing would populate. Can you help I have tried everything. Is there a helpline I can reach out to.

Thank you.

:)

TeeMurr, May 11, 2020
  2. egandt Win User

Auto setting options on startup

Basically I am using systool with an Intel Xeon board clockgen (ICS935S401), I want to get SysTool to atuo set the FSB upon startup is this possible?

I see a load profile option, but no save profile option?

Thanks,
    ERIC

egandt, May 11, 2020
  3. Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, May 11, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Where are my setting options..i..e.add printer..display options..all setting options are gone.

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Where are my setting options..i..e.add printer..display options..all setting options are gone. - Similar Threads - Where are setting

2. Option to add a printer gone it crash doing so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to add a printer gone it crash doing so: Basically every option to add a printer is gone. If i click in any app "print" it crashes. troubleshooting doesn't work, it's stuck checking the spooler services. If i go on control panel, then i see all of my printer grayed out, but i can't delete nor click Property doing so...
  3. Option to add a printer gone it crash doing so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Option to add a printer gone it crash doing so: Basically every option to add a printer is gone. If i click in any app "print" it crashes. troubleshooting doesn't work, it's stuck checking the spooler services. If i go on control panel, then i see all of my printer grayed out, but i can't delete nor click Property doing so...
  4. Settings Option is Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings Option is Gone: Help! Can someone answer me on how can I fix this? You see only time and language are available in my settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-option-is-gone/38700842-1488-44bb-8624-4e4287159151
  5. Settings Option is Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings Option is Gone: Help! Can someone answer me on how can I fix this? You see only time and language are available in my settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-option-is-gone/38700842-1488-44bb-8624-4e4287159151
  6. Settings Option is Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Printer option is missing in column setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer option is missing in column setting: Hi,Previously i remember i have selected "printer" as one of the criteria in my folder column.I wonder why i cannot find it anymore in the same place. Did Microsoft remove it?Windows 2012 R2 Thank you....
  8. Printer settings not showing colour as an option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer settings not showing colour as an option: I have a HP 5540 and its printing only black and white. #Whan I go into the printer settings it will not show colour as an option even in the advanced settings. Ive dumped the software and restarted then reinstalled but this hasn't fixed it. Anyone out there have any...
  9. 1080p Not An Option in Display Settings

1080p Not An Option in Display Settings: I have a laptop with a 4k display but because of all the pixels being rendered, it causes my battery life to be pretty bad. I want to scale down my laptop display to 1080p since 1080p is exactly 4 times fewer pixels than 4k and therefore looks the most natural. But for some...
  10. HDR WCG Option suddenly gone from Display Settings

HDR WCG Option suddenly gone from Display Settings: Here is my setup: Ryzen 2600X Sapphire RX 580 8GB Pulse ASROCK X370 Taichi ADATA SX800 M.2 NVME 480GB SSD 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz CAS 14 Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W I just finished this build last week, got everything I wanted installed, Windows fully...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where have all my printer settings gone windows