Windows 10: Where are my snip and save photos put?

Discus and support Where are my snip and save photos put? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where are my snip and save phots put? HELP!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MargeChord, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Where are my snip and save photos put?

Where are my snip and save phots put? HELP!!!

:)

MargeChord, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Marco Gav Win User

How do I save snip screenshots as .JPG?

Hi,

You can save a screenshot directly as a .jpeg file in the Snipping tool. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press File.

• Select Save As....

• Choose a File name.

• Select the drop-down besides Save as type.

• Select JPEG file.

• Press Save.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Mar 22, 2020
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Where are my snip and save photos put?

Saving photos

Hi DustinHennin,

First, congratulations on being one of the first folks to get the elusive Samsung ATIV S.

Would you please elaborate as to what app you're using to view photos and what steps you're taking in order to save the photos?

For instance, if I'm in the People hub and see a pic someone posted that I want to save to my phone:

• I simply tap on the photo and it brings it to another screen.
    • Then I tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen and choose save to phone.
    • Next, I go back to my Start screen and tap on Photos.
    • Tap on albums.
    • Tap on Save Pictures.
    • My latest photo that I saved should be there at the top.

Here's some more information about
    Photos on Windows Phone

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Where are my snip and save photos put?

1. Where are my snip and save photos put? - Similar Threads - Where are snip

2. Where are markup photos saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are markup photos saved?: Windows 10 can't even find the edited photo that I just saved. How am I, since no one - even the Microsoft representative's answer - knows where it is saved, to find it? The Microsoft representative suggested, to someone, that they open File Explorer, look to the left panel,...
  3. Where are markup photos saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are markup photos saved?: Windows 10 can't even find the edited photo that I just saved. How am I, since no one - even the Microsoft representative's answer - knows where it is saved, to find it? The Microsoft representative suggested, to someone, that they open File Explorer, look to the left panel,...
  4. Where are markup photos saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Where are snip and sketch videos automatically saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are snip and sketch videos automatically saved?: I need to recover a video but can't seem to find where it saved, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-snip-and-sketch-videos-automatically/28e2d82e-7af2-4691-ba76-327b1e9e6989
  6. Where are snip and sketch videos automatically saved?

Where are snip and sketch videos automatically saved?: I need to recover a video but can't seem to find where it saved, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-snip-and-sketch-videos-automatically/28e2d82e-7af2-4691-ba76-327b1e9e6989
  7. Saved Snipped Photo Issue

Saved Snipped Photo Issue: Hello!I tried using the snipping tool not snip and sketch and saving it on my desktop using different formats. But why is it for me to find it on my desktop? I need to refresh it before the snipped photo appears? I only have six icons on my desktop. This is not happening...
  8. Saved Snipped Photo Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saved Snipped Photo Issue: Hello!I tried using the snipping tool not snip and sketch and saving it on my desktop using different formats. But why is it for me to find it on my desktop? I need to refresh it before the snipped photo appears? I only have six icons on my desktop. This is not happening...
  9. Saved Snipped Photo Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Photos, Snip and Sketch Tool Not Saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos, Snip and Sketch Tool Not Saving: I first received an error message when trying to save a cropped image from Photos that prompted I did not have permission to save changes to this type of file. The prompt suggests making a copy, which does not work either.Today I tried using the snip and sketch tool to show...