Windows 10: Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?

Discus and support Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It says it was saved to the clipboard. Where then is access to the clipboard? i understand i can choose to save it yet again from this pop-up if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dafuqisbattery, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?

It says it was saved to the clipboard.

Where then is access to the clipboard?

i understand i can choose to save it yet again from this pop-up if i catch it on time, but why would i bother since it's already saved for me?

tyia

Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located? f7ed84ad-f165-4351-92e6-a3cd7c7c5edc?upload=true.png

:)

dafuqisbattery, Jun 25, 2020

2. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located?

PrasannaSeshadri, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting
    steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain

BalakrishnaTurnerish, Jun 25, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?

Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

Hi Prasanna

The clipboard in Windows is not actually stored anywhere, it is just a location in RAM and if you shut down your PC everything in the Clipboard is lost . . .

If you want to take screenshots and save those files for later use, you can use the Snip and Sketch app or use this keyboard shortcut: Windows Key + Prt Scr keys those screenshots will then be found in the screenshots folder in your pictures folder . . .

DaveM121, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?

1. Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located? - Similar Threads - Where are snip

2. Location... Where is my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Location... Where is my laptop?: Where is my laptop* Changed to a question* Original title: Location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-where-is-my-laptop/356334d3-1c95-4f81-ac5e-a7cfb240de8f
  3. Location... Where is my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location... Where is my laptop?: Where is my laptop* Changed to a question* Original title: Location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-where-is-my-laptop/356334d3-1c95-4f81-ac5e-a7cfb240de8f
  4. Location... Where is my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?: So many people stating the wrong information... I feel compelled to post the correct information as a benefit to all.To access your clipboard on Windows 10, please understand that multiple cuts and copies before pasting will be lost, save for the most recent one of either...
  6. This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?: So many people stating the wrong information... I feel compelled to post the correct information as a benefit to all.To access your clipboard on Windows 10, please understand that multiple cuts and copies before pasting will be lost, save for the most recent one of either...
  7. Where is this Icon located at?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is this Icon located at?: I know where most of Windows 10 Icons are located at, but this one I can't find. [img] I've looked everywhere, imageres.dll for a start and 9 other .dll files that have icons sets that I know of. I can't find this one. Hopefully someone might know where it's hiding at....
  8. Where is this .ico located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is this .ico located?: Windows 10 - 1903 [img] The icon on the far left is the one in cannot find. I can only browse to the one on the far right when I choose "Change Icon" in properties for my shortcut. 146467
  9. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

Clipboard for Snip and sketch.: I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-for-snip-and-sketch/e22dab45-4055-496f-b9cf-fe7c943f4e5f
  10. Where's my Snip & Sketch?

Where's my Snip & Sketch?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Build 17134.523 and after I press Win key + Shift + S to capture up portion of the screen, nothing appears. According to Using Windows 10’s New Screenshot Tool: Clips and Annotations I should see Snip & Sketch, but I don't....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool clipboard location

2. how to open my snip saved to clipboard