Windows 10: Where are Oct2020 patch offerings

Discus and support Where are Oct2020 patch offerings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I last applied patch from Sept on 5 Oct. w/ no issues. WU last checked 13Oct at 8:50 a.m. Eastern time so I understand it was before MSFT was awake and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DriftyDonn, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Where are Oct2020 patch offerings

I last applied patch from Sept on 5 Oct. w/ no issues. WU last checked 13Oct at 8:50 a.m. Eastern time so I understand it was before MSFT was awake and sending them out but my PC hasn't even checked since then. Any idea's about why? I use group policy to notify but do not dl - I want to decide when they are applied. Some months they are offered on time, others it takes days.
    Thanks!

specs are in my profile but..
    win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver1909 bld 18363.1082
    Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u
    8Gb RAM 256 GB SSD

:)

DriftyDonn, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Oct 15, 2020
  3. How to disable fake surveys offerring "discounted" offers as prizes

Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:30 PM

To: 'Microsoft Community'

Subject: RE: Question has reply: how to disable fake surveys offering "discounted" offers as prizes

Thank you for your reply.

I am still lost but here goes:

• Only known “change” was starting to use Edge browser (which came with new Asus in May) in addition to Firefox. No earlier problem with new or old PC prior to late June.

• New PC came with Kaspersky with which I am uncertain after the contract period.

• Ads appear when opening email messages ( which are genuine) and must be deleted before continuing with the email. Sites are those I have visited for years.

• Below are samples of the ads and where possible their urls

• Only steps taken are to seek help and direct profanity toward whomever sends this trash

Any suggestions welcomed and thank you,

John Shiels

JOHNSHIELS, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Where are Oct2020 patch offerings

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Where are Oct2020 patch offerings

1. Where are Oct2020 patch offerings - Similar Threads - Where are Oct2020

2. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  3. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  4. Active X Vulnerability Patch - Where is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active X Vulnerability Patch - Where is it?: For the Active X vulnerability, on the advisory website you state there's is a patch / upgrade released, without a download link - see https://msrc.microsoft.com/update-guide. Where is the patch? Office is badly affected. Are you guys doing this on purpose, telling there's a...
  5. Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?: General question, where can I find patch notes to any application that is updated via the MS STORE.. having trouble tracking what's new with the dozens of updates I get weekly submitted by /u/nickwithtea93 [link] [comments]...
  6. Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE: win10 Pro ver 1909 ver 18363.959 on Acer Aspire e5-576G-5762 On or about 13 Aug, the aug offerings appeared-notify but not downloaded, as it should have been( alittle late but they showed up. I ran wushowhide and hid both offerings- I do not recall what the numbers were but...
  7. Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE

in Windows 10 Support
    Aug Patch Tues offerings GONE: win10 Pro ver 1909 ver 18363.959 on Acer Aspire e5-576G-5762 On or about 13 Aug, the aug offerings appeared-notify but not downloaded, as it should have been( alittle late but they showed up. I ran wushowhide and hid both offerings- I do not recall what the numbers were but...
  8. Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?: submitted by /u/nipunjamewar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fstzko/where_can_i_see_windows_10_patch_notes/
  9. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  10. Where are the PASSWORDS that windows 10 offers to save?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are the PASSWORDS that windows 10 offers to save?: I downloaded Audubon and the site asks me the password. I remember the password was stored by Windows 10, where is it? Jeff Gordon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-passwords-that-windows-10-offers-to/2cdbbfcb-9746-4924-8e06-5dbe84a14136