Windows 10: Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?

Discus and support Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; General question, where can I find patch notes to any application that is updated via the MS STORE.. having trouble tracking what's new with the dozens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nickwithtea93, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?

General question, where can I find patch notes to any application that is updated via the MS STORE.. having trouble tracking what's new with the dozens of updates I get weekly

submitted by /u/nickwithtea93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nickwithtea93, Sep 13, 2020

2. Galaxy S7 update patch notes?

Ive never seen a phone company give out patch notes. Really wish they did for software updates.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Senapati Win User
    Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148

Office Ricoh printer unable to ping after after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148.

Please suggest to fix this issue.

Printer: Ricoh 3503

Senapati, Sep 13, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?

1. Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates? - Similar Threads - Where are patch

2. Where are Oct2020 patch offerings

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Oct2020 patch offerings: I last applied patch from Sept on 5 Oct. w/ no issues. WU last checked 13Oct at 8:50 a.m. Eastern time so I understand it was before MSFT was awake and sending them out but my PC hasn't even checked since then. Any idea's about why? I use group policy to notify but do not dl...
  3. MS Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sticky Notes: For about a week now I have be unable to add, modify or delete text from Sticky notes. I have done all the obvious things like reset, uninstall. reinstall ... etc ... any ideas how to fix this issue?...
  4. MS Store Update

MS Store Update: I just recently updated my Windows 10 software, but whenever I click Store, it loads for like 10 seconds and then just disappears off of my screen. I then realized that the MSOFT store was not the most recent version, but when I tried to give it an update it said it didn't...
  5. Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?: submitted by /u/nipunjamewar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fstzko/where_can_i_see_windows_10_patch_notes/
  6. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  7. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  8. MS Sticky Notes

MS Sticky Notes: My Sticky Notes no longer work properly. Tried repair and Reset options in App. Settings to no avail. App. should be 50.54 MB (store spec's) In my App settings after reset says App. 0 KB, Data 16 KB ?? Looks like I don't have the App. BUT MS Store says it's installed....
  9. Where are the release notes for app updates in the Windows Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where are the release notes for app updates in the Windows Store?: In a recent update to the Windows Store app, release notes for apps have been done away with. Can these please be brought back? I would always read the notes when updating. It helps me with a few things: I can find out if an app is about to crash my system. I can find out...
  10. MS Store updated

MS Store updated: Looks like both sway and the store itself have updates for those of you who do manual app updates. Been away couple days but just seen them being offered. No problems as far as I can see 59966