Windows 10: Where are recovered files in file explorer

Discus and support Where are recovered files in file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A few days ago I was frantically looking for a version of my document that was too old for Version History, not in unsaved documents, not in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ._151, May 11, 2020.

1. ._151 Win User

Where are recovered files in file explorer

A few days ago I was frantically looking for a version of my document that was too old for Version History, not in unsaved documents, not in the recycling bin. I found it by typing in some address that included the terms "C:" and "recovered" in file explorer. Now I need this address again because I assume from my observations that "unsaved documents" and "recycling bin" keep unsaved documents completely arbitrarily and at random and they rarely have what I'm looking for, but I unfortuantely did not think to copy this address, and I cannot find it on the internet for some odd reason.

:)

._151, May 11, 2020
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 11, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, May 11, 2020
  4. Where are recovered files in file explorer

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Where are recovered files in file explorer

1. Where are recovered files in file explorer - Similar Threads - Where are recovered

2. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?: Whatever happened to adding UseCompactMode to the registry for Windows 10?I read a year or so ago that it would be added, but I'm now on Build 19045.3325, and it's still not there.Any info would be much appreciated!...
  3. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?: Whatever happened to adding UseCompactMode to the registry for Windows 10?I read a year or so ago that it would be added, but I'm now on Build 19045.3325, and it's still not there.Any info would be much appreciated!...
  4. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. recovered files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovered files: I have an external drive with lots of ISO files. The hard drive became corrupted, I ran chkdsk t: /f, many of the ISO files have "disappeared". I did not write to that drive since this issue. I ran a file recovery program RECUVA, after 8 hours it recovered lots of "lost"...
  6. recovered files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovered files: I have an external drive with lots of ISO files. The hard drive became corrupted, I ran chkdsk t: /f, many of the ISO files have "disappeared". I did not write to that drive since this issue. I ran a file recovery program RECUVA, after 8 hours it recovered lots of "lost"...
  7. The File Explorer > symbol ... where are you?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The File Explorer > symbol ... where are you?: Why doesn't the ">" symbol appear in my new HP laptop's File Explorer, Windows 10 Home in S mode? On my old laptop's File Manager, the > symbol appeared to the left of folders that have subfolders. I'd click on the > symbol and see the subfolders appear. Also the > symbol...
  8. Where is "Documents and Settings" in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is "Documents and Settings" in File Explorer?: Why is it I can see "C:\Documents and Settings" and "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users" in a MS-DOS command console but I can't see those directories folders in File Explorer?...
  9. Where is Win10 in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is Win10 in File Explorer?: In File Explorer under "This PC" I have WIN7 (C) under "Devices and Drives" but no mention of Win 10. Why? 30282
  10. Where is icon for File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is icon for File Explorer?: In the far left hand column of the Start Menu I have Power, Settings and my link but no File Explorer. Where is it any thoughts please? Win 10 V. 1607) 65692