Windows 10: Where are saved my preferences to switch background pictures desktop

Discus and support Where are saved my preferences to switch background pictures desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, actually I have actually formated my computer and realized all my old preferences to switch different pictures of background for desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pasildan, Aug 30, 2016.

1. pasildan Win User

Where are saved my preferences to switch background pictures desktop

Hello guys, actually I have actually formated my computer and realized all my old preferences to switch different pictures of background for desktop were saved somewhere but I don't really know where are they. It was saved preferences like switching each 10 minutes, it saved each one of the pictures I choose in the past, switching randomly all pictures, etc.

I would appreciate if anybody can let me know where are being saved these preferences and where are being saved my pictures previously to format my computer. I looked in OneDrive folder but they aren't over there.

Thanks !

:)

pasildan, Aug 30, 2016

2. windows 10 disk cleanup

It's a picture saved to desktop background.. I found it online.. Just right click the picture and save to desktop background

keith meyer, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Windows 10 picking up data from my old laptop hard drive

Hello everyone,

One question on the Windows 10 configuration.

I have an old laptop with Windows 10, set up with an MSN account, with all content saved on the hard drive, nothing on One Drive. On this laptop I had slideshow of my pictures as a desktop background.

Last week I bought a new laptop with windows 10 installed, I set it up with my msn account, and it was automatically setting the desktop background with my pictures as a slideshow.

How could this be possible if nothing was saved/copied on the new laptop and all the pictures where on the hard drive on the old one?

Many thanks

Pedro

pedromartinez plana, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

How about the settings in right-click of the Desktop and Personalize?

Berton, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Where are saved my preferences to switch background pictures desktop - Similar Threads - Where are saved

2. Where is this background picture taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this background picture taken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Widow_Maker_GT2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbdhak/where_is_this_background_picture_taken/
  3. Desktop background picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background picture.: I clicked on a picture to make it the desktop background… which it did, but there is a large "over-scan", so the edges of the pic are missing. How do I shrink the displayed background to show the whole picture? Thanks for all replies....
  4. Desktop background Picture

Desktop background Picture: I use Windows 10 I would like to cancel/delete the background picture which I can see on my PC desktop. This picture added by mistake. Please comment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background-picture/68307af9-f96d-4cc4-8c2d-2f799e00e6f6
  5. making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background

making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background: images I save from search are clear until I set hem as my desktop background, all settings seem good picture still is out of focus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-saved-picture-from-online-clear-as-my/245bf103-7f59-4dff-ac34-43723810e38a
  6. Desktop Background Picture

Desktop Background Picture: Can anyone tell me why my Desktop Background Picture keeps reverting to the previously selected one every 2-3 days and how to cure it??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background-picture/a606adc4-b343-4184-9dcc-ffe3d1ecb682
  7. Saving background picture

Saving background picture: How can I save my background picture properly so that I will reappear again after machine restart? The posts shown in the community is very complicated. I don't understand...
  8. save in my desktop background

save in my desktop background: I don't know how to save a desktop picture instead of a solid colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/save-in-my-desktop-background/19f295ea-99bd-48d3-91ff-f30e2a454897
  9. Where are the Background pictures located?

Where are the Background pictures located?: I went to settings / personalization / background and browsed to change my background picture to one that I had on my hard drive. I was not satisfied so I went back to settings / personalization / background. The original picture that I wanted, was no longer there. [img]...
  10. Background switches from Slideshow to Picture

Background switches from Slideshow to Picture: Hey Everyone, I upgraded my computer (Desktop PC) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 RTM and while everything works good, I have an issue with my background settings. I have a folder on a local drive that has all of the pictures that I want in my slide show, and it works...