Windows 10: Where are scans?

Discus and support Where are scans? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In windows 10, where are scans saved? I'm scanning, but can't find the pages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharonPitts2, May 21, 2019.

1. Where are scans?

In windows 10, where are scans saved? I'm scanning, but can't find the pages.

:)

SharonPitts2, May 21, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 21, 2019
  3. avemaria Win User
    right click scan in windows defender?

thanks for that.. i didn't notice the tutorial section :x

I did the suggested registry change and it's now listed on the desktop context menu.. but all this does is ask if I want to open it, update, or start a scan... I was hoping for the option where you right click a specific file and it will have listed 'scan with windows defender' like other antivirus programs have.. MSE had it. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find it in the meantime..

avemaria, May 21, 2019
  4. Where are scans?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Where are scans?

1. Where are scans? - Similar Threads - Where are scans

2. WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?: Just scanned the document but cannot find it on the system. Windows 10.*Moved from Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-scanned-documents/4eaf82fd-a93e-4060-9d90-9c467e4de072
  3. WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?: Just scanned the document but cannot find it on the system. Windows 10.*Moved from Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-scanned-documents/4eaf82fd-a93e-4060-9d90-9c467e4de072
  4. WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Defender Offline scan : has the scan really been done and where's the the log ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Offline scan : has the scan really been done and where's the the log ?: Hi !I've just try to do a scan with WDO twice. It seems to end at 91% scan lasts around one minute, and I can find no trace of the scan/log either in Protection History or in the Event Viewer.Help, anyone ?...
  6. where is the document I just scanned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is the document I just scanned: where is the document I just scanned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-document-i-just-scanned/66c88cce-8718-448a-8ec1-136f4175c350
  7. Where do your scanned documents go??

Where do your scanned documents go??: I have scanned many documents, but they seem to go everywhere except where I expect. I have no idea where they are, which creates a big problem, when I have to deal with a "now" problem. Any help would be gratly appreciated. Thank you! * Moved from Education...
  8. Where in Windows 10 are the scanned files for Windows Fax and Scan App?

Where in Windows 10 are the scanned files for Windows Fax and Scan App?: I have a Lenovo Windows 10 laptop, connected to a canon. I see an abbreviation of where the scan went, but it stops at the first two locations this PC/Silvi/ and that's it. I can't find the scans when I go to Silvi, can not find the scanned docs, etc. I went to the Photos...
  9. Can't find where to click to view the next scan within Microsoft scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find where to click to view the next scan within Microsoft scan: Can't find where to click to view the next scan within Microsoft scan. Does anybody know where this is, or is there not a way to move to the next picture after scanning with the document feeder?...
  10. Can't Scan to Computer....where is the Scan Actios settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Scan to Computer....where is the Scan Actios settings?: The model is: HP Office Jet 4650. I'm not sure if it had been working before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-scan-to-computerwhere-is-the-scan-actios/66a397f9-ffb6-43db-aca6-32b533908614

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are scans saved

2. where are the scans saved

3. scanned items saved

4. CANNON MX 360 WIN 10 DRIVERS,
  5. where are scans saved in windows 10,
  6. hp officejet 4650 wireless