Windows 10: Where are screenshots saved?

Discus and support Where are screenshots saved? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know that I should press PrtSc to save a screenshot. But when I click on it, nothing happens. They might be saved somewhere or not.I don’t know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by russellwest25, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Where are screenshots saved?

I know that I should press PrtSc to save a screenshot. But when I click on it, nothing happens. They might be saved somewhere or not.I don’t know

:)

russellwest25, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to save the screenshots taken using Prtscn directly to OneDrive.

We would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Save screenshots to OneDrive automatically
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    How do I save snip screenshots as .JPG?

Hi,

You can save a screenshot directly as a .jpeg file in the Snipping tool. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press File.

• Select Save As....

• Choose a File name.

• Select the drop-down besides Save as type.

• Select JPEG file.

• Press Save.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Where are screenshots saved?

JPG screenshots

Hi George,

You can actually save a screenshot directly as a .JPEG file in the Snipping tool, kindly refer to these steps:

• Press File.
    • Select Save As....
    • Choose a File name.
    • In Save as type select the drop-down.
    • Choose JPEG file.
    • Hit Save.

Update us on the result.

Marilou Ser, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Where are screenshots saved?

1. Where are screenshots saved? - Similar Threads - Where are screenshots

2. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  3. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  4. Screenshots are stored where?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots are stored where?: Where are screenshots stored? I looked in C:\Users\....\Pictures\Screenshots and there's nothing there. But I know they are somewhere because I can insert a screenshot in Powerpoint....
  5. Where are Screenshots and Snips saved in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Where are Screenshots and Snips saved in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Whether you want to share your game score, save an outfit idea, give a presentation, demonstrate something, or anything else, screenshots are used everywhere. Taking and sharing the screenshots is very simple and handy. How wonderful it is that we can capture our...
  6. where are screenshots taken on my windows 10 saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are screenshots taken on my windows 10 saved?: hi therewhen i take a screenshot on my windows 10 laptop, it used to be saved to a folder under 'my pictures' called screen shots. that does nor happen anymore. i have tried to follow steps described in a previous discussion on this forum of how to resolve it, but ii am...
  7. I don't know where are my screenshots saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know where are my screenshots saved: When I press win+prtscr, windows performed a snapshot, but I don't have a folder called "Screenshots" in "This PC\Pictures", so where can I find my screenshots?...
  8. Cannot find where screenshots are being saved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot find where screenshots are being saved: My screenshots are not being saved in the screenshots folder anymore and whenever I take a screenshot, the "screenshot taken" pop up doesn't appear. But when I go into a game like Roblox for instance, screenshots taken in game get saved to a folder called Roblox under...
  9. screenshot not saving

screenshot not saving: When I touch the print screen button only it doesn't save. It only saves when I press the windows button + print screen button. How to fix that? submitted by /u/raven-perlas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5997u/screenshot_not_saving/
  10. How to change where my screenshots are saved to?

How to change where my screenshots are saved to?: Hey reddit! I hate having to click on the popup that comes up everytime a take a screenshot with the snipping tool so I searched up how to take a quick ss. So, I tried using it and it just saves them all to my desktop. I absolutley hate this because I CAN NOT have a messy...