Windows 10: Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows?

Discus and support Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm using lot of time Sticky notes for Windows 10 and yesterday my system failed and required was reinstallation. Before I backupped whole system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MIRKOSOFT, May 6, 2018.

1. MIRKOSOFT Win User

Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows?

Hi!

I'm using lot of time Sticky notes for Windows 10 and yesterday my system failed and required was reinstallation.
    Before I backupped whole system partition and want to find lost data.

Can anybody help me where is possible to find Sticky Notes (or Stickies) data (content) in Windows.
    Really don't know where to begin - simplier - I don't know if begin in AppData or ProgramData folder...

Thank you for all.
    Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows?

1. Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows? - Similar Threads - Where are stored

2. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  3. I lost the contents of a Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost the contents of a Sticky Note: I use Sticky Notes on a PC with Windows 10 Home, version 1903. I was editing a Sticky Notes note, when the contents of that note were suddenly deleted. I am not sure if I inadvertently did something to cause this, or if it was a bug. In any event, I desperately need the...
  4. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  5. Unable to recover Sticky notes data

Unable to recover Sticky notes data: I have accidentally deleted data from the sticky notes. But i tried to recover data from the below location ..\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\plum.sqlite but it shows as there is no previous version. Please help me in this...
  6. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  7. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  8. Microsoft store - sticky note

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store - sticky note: Hi, Recently i had downloaded the stick note application, it cannot be launch after installed. Trying a few attempts, still the same outcome. Do anybody facing the same problem as me? [ATTACH]...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. Where are my sticky notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my sticky notes: I have the sticky notes icon on the task bar. When I hover over it my note shows up but when I click on it it does not appear maximized on the desk top. Anyone know what I did wrong or is it a bug? 21819