Windows 10: Where are the desktop folders

Discus and support Where are the desktop folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First, I’m stupid when it comes to this stuff. My pc finally died windows 7 home premium. I had another pc that I put the hdd in and made it a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Big J 412, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Big J 412 Win User

Where are the desktop folders

First, I’m stupid when it comes to this stuff. My pc finally died windows 7 home premium. I had another pc that I put the hdd in and made it a secondary drive and it boots, but I can’t find the desktop files that were on. Of course the files are very important documents and of course I didn’t have them backed up. At the moment I made the hdd as the primary and it’s running a startup repair, for the third time. If I can’t get this running as the primary drive to get the desktop folders and files transferred to a flash drive - but it can boot up as a secondary, am I able to find the desktop fi

:)

Big J 412, Jan 19, 2024
Thema:

Where are the desktop folders

1. Where are the desktop folders - Similar Threads - Where are desktop

2. Where are the desktop folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the desktop folders: First, I’m stupid when it comes to this stuff. My pc finally died windows 7 home premium. I had another pc that I put the hdd in and made it a secondary drive and it boots, but I can’t find the desktop files that were on. Of course the files are very important documents and...
  3. Where is "Desktop"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is "Desktop"?: 1. I like a nice clean desktop, with no icons, no shortcuts, no files are kept on it for more than two minutes, as I hope can be seen from the background.2. When I click on the desktop icon on the left-hand pane of File Explorer... this folder is empty. When I look in the...
  4. Where is "Desktop"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is "Desktop"?: 1. I like a nice clean desktop, with no icons, no shortcuts, no files are kept on it for more than two minutes, as I hope can be seen from the background.2. When I click on the desktop icon on the left-hand pane of File Explorer... this folder is empty. When I look in the...
  5. I dont see a test folder on my desktop, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see a test folder on my desktop, where is it?: I tried opening my test folder using forge but it wasnt there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-a-test-folder-on-my-desktop-where-is-it/b74d55cf-3a23-4807-9803-beeb79bad513
  6. I dont see a test folder on my desktop, where is it?

I dont see a test folder on my desktop, where is it?: I tried opening my test folder using forge but it wasnt there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-a-test-folder-on-my-desktop-where-is-it/b74d55cf-3a23-4807-9803-beeb79bad513
  7. Where did my Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders go?: I can't get the stupid virtual assistant to get me to IT support even though I have a paid-for MS account!Anyway, here is the issue:Today, my Desktop, my Documents folder, and my Photos, etc. - all those folders are just GONE. Where the heck are they?...
  8. Where did my Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders go?

Where did my Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders go?: I can't get the stupid virtual assistant to get me to IT support even though I have a paid-for MS account!Anyway, here is the issue:Today, my Desktop, my Documents folder, and my Photos, etc. - all those folders are just GONE. Where the heck are they?...
  9. Positioning icons or folders on desktop where snap to grid is disabled.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Positioning icons or folders on desktop where snap to grid is disabled.: I'm looking for a way to disable the snap to grid when positioning icons or folders on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/positioning-icons-or-folders-on-desktop-where-snap/64b285c4-9989-43bf-8048-3d5f665ec77f
  10. Where is 'Desktop File' Containing ALL files,folders,apps in Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is 'Desktop File' Containing ALL files,folders,apps in Desktop?: Trying to set-up/learn Win 10. In Win 7 I had a 'desktop' entry on my taskbar (when clicked) that showed EVERYTHING on the desktop ... thus allowing me to have a 'clean' desktop so I could see the background images w/o icons cluttering it up. Referring to the tutorial...