Windows 10: Where are the extensions?

Discus and support Where are the extensions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just updated to the new Edge. Clicked on "Get extensions for Microsoft Edge" and it took me to a Microsoft Edge Add-ons website that is blank.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fwubglubbel, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Where are the extensions?

/u/fwubglubbel, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Where are the extensions?

Cannot install extensions in Edge

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your time.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.
    Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Where are the extensions?

1. Where are the extensions? - Similar Threads - Where are extensions

2. Extensions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extensions?: AVG antivirus gets installed as an extension in Microsoft Edge without me doing it. Removes it but it comes back again and again. It says it's from the Microsoft Edge Add apps Store, but is it? Is it a virus, spyware, or other security threats - or is it trustworthy? Is it so...
  3. Extensions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extensions?: AVG antivirus gets installed as an extension in Microsoft Edge without me doing it. Removes it but it comes back again and again. It says it's from the Microsoft Edge Add apps Store, but is it? Is it a virus, spyware, or other security threats - or is it trustworthy? Is it so...
  4. Extensions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extension: HiI removed this extension why do i see this still?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extension/c7ac5b5c-04d1-43fc-81db-dc35c6cebc21
  6. extension

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    extension: HiI removed this extension why do i see this still?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extension/c7ac5b5c-04d1-43fc-81db-dc35c6cebc21
  7. I have infected with Ransomware where it changes file extensions to .lisp

I have infected with Ransomware where it changes file extensions to .lisp: Hello, My laptop has been recently affected with .lisp Ransomware corrupting all my computer files. Every file is been corrupted with .lisp extension and is now unable to open. Attached herewith is a text file with the virus demanding money to decrypt the corrupted data....
  8. extensions

extensions: How do I remove extensions on my computer that I do not want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extensions/13937aa9-c09d-4cab-9d8e-c83f9d5d4de2
  9. extension

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    extension: Actually i want to download a research paper but the new Dev edge browser couldn't install the "sci-hub" extension https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extension/f55d2d8d-09da-4950-92e7-6f1964b1f404
  10. extensions

in Browsers and Email
    extensions: can we install any extensions or add ons for project Spartan now 5749