Windows 10: Where are the instructions for working with Paint?

Discus and support Where are the instructions for working with Paint? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a user manual?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SheilaGibson2, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Where are the instructions for working with Paint?

Is there a user manual?

:)

SheilaGibson2, Feb 8, 2019

2. How to get An instructional manual for Fresh Paint

Original title: Fresh Paint

I want help using the Fresh Paint on how to use it . I would be happy if you would give any one of these things:

1. An step by step instruction video.

2. An instructional manual

3. your Help

Khalid YusufThakur, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Detailed Instruction Manual/Tutorial for Fresh Paint

I just got Fresh Paint and watch 5 different videos and only one came close for instructions. It would be helpful to have a step by step video to get the most out of this fun app. Thank you, Dolores Desroche

DoloresDesroche, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Where are the instructions for working with Paint?

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Where are the instructions for working with Paint?

1. Where are the instructions for working with Paint? - Similar Threads - Where are instructions

2. where can I find simple instructions for one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find simple instructions for one drive?: Where can I find simple instructions for one drive?I have discovered that I have multiple one drive directories/folders:C:\Users\zekew\OneDrive\Desktop\OneDrive...
  3. Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10: I need to reload Notepad and Paint for Windows 10 but see only Windows 11 in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find these downloads? I have an HP Stream with 32meg storage so whenever a new full update to Windows 10 needs to be downloaded, I have to uninstall all the...
  4. Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is Paint and Notepad for Window 10: I need to reload Notepad and Paint for Windows 10 but see only Windows 11 in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find these downloads? I have an HP Stream with 32meg storage so whenever a new full update to Windows 10 needs to be downloaded, I have to uninstall all the...
  5. Where Can I Find Comprehensive Instruction About Sandbox?

Where Can I Find Comprehensive Instruction About Sandbox?: Microsoft recently wrote about the Windows sandbox. The sandbox is an application execution environment that is walled off from the remainder of the host operating system. In theory, the host system cannot be altered in any way by actions taken within the sandbox. The...
  6. Where Can I Find Comprehensive Instruction About Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where Can I Find Comprehensive Instruction About Sandbox?: Microsoft recently wrote about the Windows sandbox. The sandbox is an application execution environment that is walled off from the remainder of the host operating system. In theory, the host system cannot be altered in any way by actions taken within the sandbox. The...
  7. Reset, Reinstall...Windows 10 Home Where Are The Proper Instructions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset, Reinstall...Windows 10 Home Where Are The Proper Instructions: Everywhere I look there is a different set of instructions on how to reinstall Windows 10 Home.I've got an HP laptop. It came with Windows 7. There is a recovery partition for Windows 7 on the hard drive. The laptop was upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade offer. The...
  8. where can I find PAINT?

where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  9. Where is the Paint 3D Executable?

Where is the Paint 3D Executable?: Paint 3D is on my PC and works fine. I want it to open graphics files instead of the old Paint application opening them. I need the .exe location to link .jpg, .bmp and other files to Paint 3D, but cannot find Paint 3D in Windows 10, nor elsewhere on my PC....
  10. Where is Paint now?

Where is Paint now?: Hello, Still getting used to the changes from Windows 7. Why has Paint been removed from my apps list? I have it on my computer but the only way to find it is to search for it. I simply want it either in my Apps or on my desktop. Thanks! 28716

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are the instructions for `Paint`?